BY SCHICK

Will R.
Will R.
Ridgefield, CT
I mean I guess it works... Just not well. Its kinda rough and not a very close shave! I just don't think its worth what it costs. Plus everyone knows gillette literally invented the modern day manual shaving device that wont make you bleed out with a slight slip. Therefore who's better than the ones that have been doin' it the longest!
Chris B.
Chris B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Fresh out of the package they are great. They keep a nice close shave. The only thing negative about it is that the blades get junked up fast.. Thats why the extra cartridges come in handy.
Tim L.
Tim L.
Island Park, NY
Waste of money. Power adds nothing but more expense and the shave is no better than any other disposable razor.
Freddy R.
Freddy R.
Caracas
Schick Razor is a really good product for men. If you want a good shave you need to use this product. I use this at leat 3 times per week. It is easy to use and completely reached my expectations with their carefully. I'd recommen this for all men that want a perfect shave.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
I love the 4 blades but I found that they became dull and had to be replaced too often. The power option was interesting but I did not find that it helped me get a closer shave. Not very easy to maneuver.
Gianfranco C.
Gianfranco C.
Perú
Buena maquina te deja muy pequeño los pelos y no se traba demasiado a comparación con otros