BY SCHICK

Schick Quattro Men's Disposables, 3ct: 4 precisely synchronized blades for an incredibly close, smooth shave Two conditioning strips - one enriched with Aloe & Vitamin E, the other with Aloe Compact pivoting head to follow the contours of your face; Ribbed rubber grip handle ergonomically designed for the way a man shaves Includes convenient travel cap see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
barbara w.
Killeen, TX
I do not know why these razors do not get the recognition they deserve. These are my fav razors and thy are the cheapest ones at the store and they work the best!
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
I flip between several men's razors. My mom always used men's razors and I never understood until I got older. Women's razors are great the first use and after that I would get little nicks and cuts and the razor just sucked after that. Men's razors last so much longer and are better for sensitive areas
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Decent razor. I felt it didn't go well in the more difficult areas like the upper thigh and knee cap. but my lower legs are shaved nicely.
Cody K.
If you cant find a piece of broken glass, then this will do. Even men with the toughest skin will get razor burn using one of these
juan v.
I bought have had the pleasure to use and is fabulous leaves the skin without injury, very good
Emily M.
Lynchburg, VA
Personally, I prefer men's razors because I feel like they give a closer shave.