BY SCHICK

Quattro For Women Trim Style Razor and Trimmer: Quattro for Women razor, trim style see more...

Lindsey B.
Pembroke
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love this!! The trimmer allows me to trim longer hair before I take my razor to it which lengthens the life of my razor head so easy to use and price for Schick Quattro For Women Trim Style Razor & Trimmer is reasonable
Dena M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only thing that doesn’t make me break out! It has 4 razor blades but 1 stroke and your done! Does well along those tough spots like around ankles. The trimmer on the bottom is a nice touch! I highly recommend this razor!
Carissa P.
Groton, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this razor. Gets a really close shave and I love the trimmer on the other side (honestly I’ve never used it but my husband does every once in a while when his beard grows too long and he’s feeling lazy).
Yesenia V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was exited about this razor. It works great but it’s not comfortable in the hand to maneuver. But the razor works great and the trimmer does it’s job. But the trimmer does pull on the hair at times.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Love! It’s a two for one you get a razor and a trimmer in one product. It is easy to use and allows for you to get a close shave/ trim. I have been using it for years and I definitely recommend it.
Rebecca l.
Forest Park, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is great to trim the hairs when they get too long if you aren't a full on frontal wax girl. I just wax my bikini line and use this to trim the rest. It's easy to use and fast to use.
💋CAS🔫 D.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This razor will have your shaved areas so smooth! One of my go to razors. I don’t really like the trimmer but it does what it’s supposed to. Overall a pretty good product.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Confused on how this has great reviews. just tried this for two days. I like how close the razor shaves and the trimmer did a good job. What I didn't like is on the second day when I was only using the razor, it felt bulky (the handle is long). I could not hold it firmly to have control over the razor. I felt like my hand would hit the trimmer button. So I almost wish you could separate the two on the days you do not want to use the trimmer. Love the idea! Right now I am leaning toward returning it since it was about $13, would buy the razor separate.
pricila r.
U.S.
I've been keeping this baby close to me all summer long! I've had mine for over a year. I only need to buy replacement razors and batteries every now and than. Gives me a super close shave especially what I need in the summer time. No razor bumps and and water proof.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
So I seriously dread shaving up the bikini area . I seriously feel the itch after removing the hair . I'm scared to try this ? Any tips ?
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it easy to cut yourself with?
Rick M.
York Haven, PA
My wife has been wanting a women's trimmer for her "most sensitive" areas instead of using my Gillette for quite sometime. Simple question ladies. How does this hold up, and can blades be used to actually use like the Gillette men's shaver or is this exclusively just a trimmer? How about any coupons available and retail price? Thanks!
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth the price?
Carolyn L.
Is this better then waxing???