BY SCHICK #10 in Women's Razors

Quattro For Women Trim Style Razor and Trimmer: Quattro for Women razor, trim style see more...

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Schick Quattro For Women Trim Style Razor & Trimmer

I love this razor. Most razors that have thick moisture bands don't provide me with the extremely close shave on my legs that I desire...almost blocking the blades.... but that is not the case with this razor. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth even on the days I don't use shaving cream and just do a quick run over. The trimmer is fantastic for "ladyscaping" as you can adjust the guard as you would be able to on a buzzer. So you get to decide your length... It doesn't have to be all or nothing down there. No razor burn ever! I've also found you don't have to replace the razor head as frequently as some other brands.
Dulce A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Such an amazing product, extremely smooth , at first i didn’t expect much from this razor. But honestly you cant go wrong with a razor and bikini trimmer at the same time. I do recommend this product. Will continue using!
Robin G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this because it was convenient to have a trimmer and razor in one. While, the trimmer works well and I still continue to use this. I was very unhappy with the razor. I've never been cut so much by a razor. I didn't notice it was cutting me while I was shaving, but as soon as I got out of the shower I'd have a ton of little nicks from the razor. It left scars because of how often it was cutting me up. They cuts weren't even in the typical tricky spots like your knee and ankle, they were all over my shins. I only ended up using the razor side 3-5 times before I went back to my old razor.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Schick Quattro in general is a great razor for sensitive skin. It’s very padded and gets a close shave. I love the trim style for the bikini area, thighs, and arms. It’s also very affordable and a great price for what you get.
Natalie S.
Tampa, FL
For trimming this product is great also it won’t hurt and I honestly just bought it for the trimmer. The razor part is not something I care about because I prefer men razors to get a nicer shave!
Shantha V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good razors , really like the buzzer attachment. The problem is that the razor lasts like, 3-4 uses before it starts to get dull. And then the replacement razors are suuuuper expensive. So even though it’s a great item it’s way to expensive for regular use
Ginamarie G.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to razor now for a while. It’s two in one. The bikini trimmer is waterproof and no worrying about getting cut. Only thing is of course the cartridges are very expensive so if you can find them on sale grab them up!
Caleigh A.
Trenton, GA
The best trimmer that I've used. It lasted over three years before I had to buy another. It was close even just using the trimmer without the razor bit. Like other razors, don't keep it in the shower as it could rust (just not as quickly.) One of the best purchases I've made.
Neith J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Schtick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor & Trimmer is my daily razor. I have using disposables, so having refills is perfect for me! The electric trimmer and it's batteries last a long time and are there when you need it, with multiple length settings and a guard.
Amera A.
Temple Terrace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it easy to cut yourself with?
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
So I seriously dread shaving up the bikini area . I seriously feel the itch after removing the hair . I'm scared to try this ? Any tips ?
Rick M.
York Haven, PA
My wife has been wanting a women's trimmer for her "most sensitive" areas instead of using my Gillette for quite sometime. Simple question ladies. How does this hold up, and can blades be used to actually use like the Gillette men's shaver or is this exclusively just a trimmer? How about any coupons available and retail price? Thanks!
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth the price?
Fernanda H.
Opinion on the trimmer ? Does it work good? Also does it get close like the razor would? What do you guys think?