BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Quattro For Women, Sensitive Cartridges, 4 pk: Specially designed for sensitive skin Hypo-allergenic aloe formula strips to minimize irritation Pivoting head for hard-to-reach areas

Haley P.
Kingston, TN
Review for: 4Pk more...
Okay so I love these razors. My skin is really sensitive and doesn’t do too good with certain razors so I tried these razors and they worked great for me. I like this brand. I definitely recommend anyone who is sensitive to razors to give these a try
Tabitha R.
Review for: 3Ct more...
I love love love these razors. I never have to worry about them irritating my skin and since I have started using them I never have to worry about getting nicks anymore. I use these on several areas of my body and I am very pleased with the results. Nothing like smooth legs in the summer time.
Neith J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Schtick Quattro for Women Sensitive Refills are always in stock in my bathroom closet! I greatly prefer refills over disposables and Quattro provides a nice and sharp razor for smooth shave, plus a sensitive skin protective strip to help with my dry and irritable skin!
Madeleine F.
Fine, standard razor refill. Good price for the product. I found them at target, I will definitely be repurchasing. Schick is also great for their disposable razors great for travel!
Daiana u.
Bueno ....... Esta es una de las marcas que mas utilizo ya que esta marca o mas bien esta maquinita es muy facil y cómoda de usar para la zona intima yo soy muy sensible en esa zona y con esta máquina no me deja irritada lo cual es muy bueno y lo mejor no son para nada caras son ecinomicas y fácil de conseguir por eso le doy cinco estrellitas a este producto....
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love the Schick Quattro, all kinds, but I especially love the sensitive refills. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I tend to get irritated right after shaving, but these provide the right amount of protection for my skin and leave my legs feeling silky smooth afterwards. I have already recommended them to family and friends!
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
The Schick Quattro is the only razor I use and I was so excited when they came out with the sensitive replacement blades. I get the closest, smoothest shave and without any irritation even in the most sensitive areas. I literally just use this razor with soap in the shower and don't have to worry about irritation or cuts.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love these razors. My handles for them tend to break pretty easily for some reason though? But they do a great job removing hair without nicks, cuts, or irritation. I have really sensitive skin and these are awesome.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
This is my favorite razor. it's good to keep at home. I purchase mine from Target or Walmart just depends where I am. It is great compared to other products because it's made for my sensitive skin and I don't get razor bumps from it! I use it weekly!
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually love this product for razors but I am not as jappy witht he refill pack as the single pack. The refills do not shave as smooth to me. I find it harder to shave and does not cut as close. Just my opinion.

back