BY SCHICK #41 in Women's Razors

1 Razor2 Cartridges1 Shower Hanger

Cassie P.
ANDERSON, SC
Just recently tried this razor and it is not worth it is total crap does not work efficiently I have to spend way too long shaving over areas I'm just shaved I would not recommend this product
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
I'm not really sure why they call this "sensitive" because it was just like every other razor I've used and would cause razor burn on my sensitive skin if I wasn't careful. It was a decent razor though and got the job done so I still liked it, there is just nothing special about it for sensitive skin.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I love most of the Schick razors. They are very easy to use and the job is done fast! Mine had a double head with a battery operated clipper that works great and the razor. The Quattro razor is second to the "intuition" in smoothness but it's okay. I would buy again.
Kristy W.
This is one of my favorite razors. It is cheap, well-made, and will last a long time. I like that this razor has five blades because it gives a really close shave without irritating the skin. This one is specifically formulated for sensitive skin and always leaves my legs incredibly smooth.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
I have sensitive skin and I hate having razor burn. These razors are perfect for me because they are made for women with sensitive skin! It isn't anymore expensive than the normal razors and it works great! I would definitely buy again and recommend to others
Amber P.
I purchased this razor months ago. My husband has a very similar one as well, but for men. Personally I like the mens version better! It gets a closer and smoother shave. I won't be purchasing the women version, but definitely the mens!
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
This is a nice razor. It gets the job done. But for the price I can see just paying for the other shavers that are single blades. Yes more blades are nice they make everything smooth but wow the price is expensive.
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
LOVE THIS RAZOR.
The quality is amazing for the price. I don't shave every day so it lasts me about a month before getting dull. I have sensitive skin and this never gives me any issues! FAVORITE color too!
Caylie S.
This shaved perfectly the first time. The second and third time not so much. The weight of the handle is great. I wish it came with more razor blade refills or a coupon as they're expensive to replace. All in all it's a pretty good razor.
Kat C.
This is my go to razor. I have such sensitive skin, I have to be careful with how often I shave and which products to use. I have never been disappointed or have to worry about irritating bumps after using this razor.

back