BY SCHICK

For a Close, Smooth Shave 4 Ultra-Thin Blades for a close, smooth shave Enriched with Aloe and Vitamin E 2 Conditioning Strips Compact Pivoting Head to follow all your contours Performance Guarantee:  Schick® Quattro™  is unconditionally guaranteed.  If you are dissatisfied, call 1-800-Shavers and Schick will replace it free of charge or refund your full purchase price. Questions?   Toll Free 1-800-Shavers see more...

Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Blades more...
These cost a lot (like every razor) but I have been using them for multiple years now. I like the moisturizing bar and five blades for closer shave. They last long enough so it doesn’t feel like I’m buying them all the time.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A good solid razor with refils. They are expensive, but last a long time. I finally took the plunge about 3 years ago and stopped buying disposable razors. One of the best things I ever did for my legs, armpits, and wallet.
Gail B.
Review for: Blades more...
I’ve used this razor brand for a long g time but lately the last few packages I’ve purchased I feel like there is something wrong with the blade. Feels like it has a nick in the blade and it tears at my skin.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these refills for my razor because they are easy to use. They get the job done and I do not have to replace them as often as buying a whole new razor. This pack come with plenty of refills to last me for a while and I recommend buying refills over buying a whole new razor.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm really not a fan of these razors mainly because they cut my legs very easily. I usually end up with a bunch of nicks on my legs and they have a constant burning sensation for the next 24 hours. I even use nice shaving gel (pure romance coochy cream) and it doesn't seem to help. After the burning in my legs goes away, my legs do feel very smooth so that's a plus!
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using my Schick Quattro for women pretty much since I started shaving my legs. I've tried other refillable razors and they just don't compare. The refills can be expensive, but if you can them on sale it's totally worth it. Also, if you take care of your blades they will last you a long time
Tara B.
Review for: Blades more...
Great razor blade! Creates a smooth shave. If you try to shave with little to no hair it does give you a burning sensation in the area. I bought these because Walgreens had them buy 1 get 1 50% off plus I had coupons. Great buy! Worth buying again!
Devan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Better compared to other ones I've tried.  I got the Papaya one.  I just wish that portion of the blade would last longer before needing to be replaced.  Also, I don't feel these blades work as well as my old razor did, but alas those were discontinued, so I had to switch.
Emily A.
I love my Schick Quattro razor. I find that they last for a long time and are reasonably priced compared to other drug store brands. They are very effective and do a very good job for my needs of hair removal. I have recommended them to my friends, and I think that's the best way of telling how someone likes the product.
Kathleen V.
Albuquerque, NM
I did use the other leading competitive brand for the longest time until I tried this one for the first time a few years ago. I switched that day. Threw out the old and went and bought this brand. I've never been more happy with a razor than I am with this one. I will always recommend!

Amazon