• Schick Quattro For Women Razor Disposable Sparkle
  • Schick Quattro For Women Razor Plus 12 Cartridges
  • Schick Quattro For Women Razor Disposable
  • Schick Quattro For Women Razor High Performance 1 Razor
  • Schick Quattro For Women Razor Schick Quattro For Women Razor
  • Schick Quattro For Women Razor High Performance Disposable Free Pedicure ...
  • Schick Quattro For Women Razor Strawberry Tangerine Twist

BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

The Shick Quattro for Women features 4 synchronized blades to remove plenty of stubble with a single pass of the razor. The bottom guard bar gently prepares the skin, while aloe and vitamin E in the top strip soothe skin and allow the razor to glide across skin. The Quattro features a zinc alloy handle coated in non-slip rubber for substantial feel and control. Package includes 1 razor, 2 cartridges, and 1 shower hanger. see more...

• I'm in search for a good razor for the bikini area. Is th...3 Answers
  • Do all schick razor blades fit on this razor? 1 Answers
  • How often do you change the blades of your razor? 7 Answers
Schick Quattro For Women Razor

Start your review of Schick Quattro For Women Razor!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
LuAnn H.
Webster, WI
In my humble opinion, this is THE ONE AND ONLY razor on the face of the Earth!! This includes men’s! The blades are wire wrapped to prevent cuts. I have yet to cut myself with these blades. Twice on a business trip I forgot to pack my razor. I purchased what was available. One visit in particular ended up with a blood soaked bath mat because the razor caused a huge slice on my ankle. The other visit was not as bad of an injury, but was bad enough for me to vow to NEVER forget my Schick Quattro!!
Aliye K.
Virginia Beach
I’ve been using this razor for over ten years now. The blades still fit the model I have which was purchased when I first started using this razor. I’ve also used the men’s version a few times, which fits, but doesn’t have as much lubrication as the women’s blades do. I’ve tried a few other razors when I’ve had coupons, but none compare to this one. Also, the blades are some of the most affordable blades when compared to Gillette and other Schick versions. Love it!!
Shauntel C.
Gordonville, PA
This is the only razor I've used for years. It has wires going down perpendicular to the blades which prevent cuts. This does not get in the way of a closed shave. The handle is very comfortable to the hold. I couldn't see myself using another razor. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Monica M.
Modesto
I absolutely love this Brand. This razor is very affordable. It does me my expectations of the. The razors are a little expensive to buy to refill. Yes very easy to use. I would recommend it as my number one choice. I bought this brand cuz I wanted to try something different compared to Venus.
Destanie M.
Oak Ridge
This product was pretty decent! Compared to the Venus brand I like the Venus brand better. I used it a couple times a week. The price was not too expensive for this product like I stated before, I do prefer the Venus brand, but I would use this one again.
Jacklyn G.
great razors for the price and it comes with multiple razors for the price that last for awhile and they also have moisturizing strips so your skin doesn't get irritated while shaving..you get close and comfortable shaves with these razors.
Melanie T.
Peabody
This is a really good razor and I use them a lot. The price point is good but I do think there are better razor is out there. If you are looking for affordable this is probably the best way to go I would recommend this product
Alex K.
Fairfax
I’ve been using this razor for years! It’s easy to change blades, but you don’t need to that often. It gives a really nice smooth shave and I almost never get any nicks from it (except maybe if I’m not paying attention haha).
Melissa G.
Montgomery
I love this razor! It is my favorite. It shaved my legs and underarms without nicking my skin. It shaved very smoothly. The sharpness of the blades last longer than some other blades I have used. I recommend this product.
MBM A.
Charlotte, NC
Great razor it gets to the point and it’s easy to use it doesn’t scratch my legs up and it’s the only razor that gets the job done well for me other razors have cut my legs and so far this razor has been the best for me .
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
How often do you change the blades of your razor?
Nathalie J.
Athens, GA
I'm in search for a good razor for the bikini area. Is this a good one? I'm pretty sensitive so I'm looking for one that won't irritate my skin too much.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Why is it cheaper to buy a new razor than it is to buy new cartridges?
Victoria F.
Is this safe to use???
Abby N.
Do all schick razor blades fit on this razor?