Schick Quattro For Women Razor

by Schick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schick Quattro For Women Razor!
Adrianna O.
Tustin, CA
Have used for past 5 years and I love it. Slim design, gets the job done in one pass without any razor burn. Has a nice weight in my hand compared to the more lightweight and cheaper feeling Venus. Refills are easy to replace and not too expensive. I wish it the replacements would come with a cap for travel since I lost the original cap a long time ago.
MacKenzie W.
Aberdeen, SD
I wasn’t overly impressed with these razors. They are overpriced and more expensive than men’s razors. Yes they are pretty, but what I need is a product that will do its job. I have very sensitive skin and I found that these left me with razor burn.
Eboni W.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I’ve being using this razor for years. Doesn’t cause any irritation for me. I love that it is also really easy to find refills for this razor at almost every store so I never have trouble finding new blades.
Rebecca G.
I have been using this for years and have never had an issue with it. I’ve never really been cut before. This is the only razor I have purchased and used since high school. I always recommend it to friends and family. I love that it now comes for women with sensitive skin.
Celia L.
Good, durable, easy to use and gets all the tough angles. It’s nice that the handle lasts so long

Looking for your answer?