10 colors available

BY SCHICK #13 in Women's Razors

The Shick Quattro for Women features 4 synchronized blades to remove plenty of stubble with a single pass of the razor. The bottom guard bar gently prepares the skin, while aloe and vitamin E in the top strip soothe skin and allow the razor to glide across skin. The Quattro features a zinc alloy handle coated in non-slip rubber for substantial feel and control. Package includes 1 razor, 2 cartridges, and 1 shower hanger. see more...

• I'm in search for a good razor for the bikini area. Is this a good ...3 Answers
  • Do all schick razor blades fit on this razor? 1 Answers
  • How often do you change the blades of your razor? 7 Answers
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the most affordable "reusable handle/refill cartridge" razor but is still extremely effective that I have tried. I'm giving it 4/5 stars because I think the Venus razor offers a closer shave but is also is 2x the price. Not to say this razor doesn't give a close shave, it does, but the Venus razor is "closer". The blades also stay sharp just as long as the Venus and also have a moisturizing strip. What I also like about this razor is that the head of the razor is still able to pivot over the curves of your body but easy to control at the same time. Resulting in less likely to get nicks and cuts. Definetly worth the try and you can't beat the price.
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
I have been using the Schick Silk Effects Plus since I started shaving and now it isn't being carried at my local Walmart. With a heavy heart I had to find a new razor or look like a man. :( I came across the Schick Quattro, being the same brand as my old one I decided to give it a try and I'm glad that I did! I get such a close shave and it has blade guards, just like my old one, so I can speed shave without worrying about cutting my legs! I also have VERY sensitive skin and the moisture strips don't break me out or give me razor burn. It is also one of the more affordable razors on the market, coming in at $8.50. Two thumbs up for the Schick Quattro.
Dakota L.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a bit schick fan for years using the hydro razor that I so love. My store was out of the hydro and so I picked up the quattro expecting similar results that I get from my hydro since its the same brand. Nope, these razors skip so bad on my skin and don't get nearly as close as my hydro does. Will not be repurchasing again in the future. Definitely also need to use shaving gel with this razor as its the only way to get a super close shave
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Galena Park, TX
I love this razor! I currently have 2 in my shower. By far the best razor I have used, EVER! It's as close as I'll get to a men's razor. I find that men's razors work waaayyy better than women's BUT with this particular one, I have to say they kind of stand side by side! I definitely recommend you this razor if you are in the market for a new one to try
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL
I gave this razor several attempts. I actually tried a few of the schick woman's razors and didn't like any of them. They didn't cut as close as I woiuld like & they pulled my hair on my legs & it hurt. I tried the schick Quattro 5 for men instead & absolutely loved it & have been using it for a while now. I get a much closer shave without the pulling.
Katy F.
Katy F.
I recently purchased this for the first time, and I am so impressed! It gives me such a smooth shave. It doesn't seem to get as clogged with hair as other razors do. The blades stay sharper longer as well. Every now and then it drags wrong on my skin and feels a little uncomfortable, but it's still better than the cuts I was getting from other razors.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
Well I got my Schick Quattro a while ago (years ago), so it's probably time for an upgrade sometime soon... That said, it still works perfectly, so super effective at getting rid of absolutely everything. I'm super happy with this product. At first I am bothered by the price of razors, but this has truly lasted me at least 3 years actually
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great razor I've used it for years. It really gets close to the skin to remove as much hair possible. Keeps my legs silky smooth. I do wish the straps on the razor itself were a little.more conditioning but I use conditioner opposed to shaving cream when shaving and this seemed to solve my issue. Great value and cheaper than most razors.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Bellefonte, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the razor I've been using for the last 5-10 years. I've had no really good reason to try other products. Easy to use. Comfortable to hold. No more nicks & cuts. Close shave. I've found that each razor refill can last thru quite a number of shaves. The only drawback is the price, those refills are pretty expensive.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best women's razor I've used....I like it so much better than the Venus. I think the main difference between the two is the thin wiring wrapped around these blades which REALLY helps prevent knicks and cuts (I cut myself a lot). And you still get a smooth, close shave with an added bonus of a moisture strip.
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
How often do you change the blades of your razor?
Nathalie J.
Nathalie J.
Logan, UT
I'm in search for a good razor for the bikini area. Is this a good one? I'm pretty sensitive so I'm looking for one that won't irritate my skin too much.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is it cheaper to buy a new razor than it is to buy new cartridges?
Abby N.
Abby N.
Do all schick razor blades fit on this razor?