Schick Quattro for Women Aloe Value Pack with 6 Razor Blade Refills uploaded by Brianna P.

BY SCHICK

Schick Quattro For Women Sensitive Razor Blade Refills provide A Shave SO Smooth you can skip a day or two! Four Ultra-Thin Blades provide long-lasting smoothness. The Hypo-Allergenic Conditioning Strip with Aloe will help keep sensitive legs looking radiant and healthy. The Pivoting Head is expertly designed to follow the curves and contours of a woman's body. All Schick Quattro For Women Refill Razor Blades can be used with any Schick Quattro For Women Razor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brianna P.
I absolutely love these razors. They don't have all the extra around them like Venus so I feel like I get a closer shave. I will never go back to those big ones after finding these. I would most defiantly recommend these to ladies.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
I love this brand for razors , but I feel like something has changed with in the brand . I would rather use the men's shick now which I've always felt they get a clean close shave but now something is totally off with the women's , it gives me razor burn every time even if it's fresh out the box ! Hopefully it is just me and not the brand !