Schick Quattro for Women Aloe Value Pack with 6 Razor Blade Refills uploaded by Brianna P.

BY SCHICK

Schick Quattro For Women Sensitive Razor Blade Refills provide A Shave SO Smooth you can skip a day or two! Four Ultra-Thin Blades provide long-lasting smoothness. The Hypo-Allergenic Conditioning Strip with Aloe will help keep sensitive legs looking radiant and healthy. The Pivoting Head is expertly designed to follow the curves and contours of a woman's body. All Schick Quattro For Women Refill Razor Blades can be used with any Schick Quattro For Women Razor. Gender: Female. see more...

Laura J.
Maryville, TN
I love this brand for razors , but I feel like something has changed with in the brand . I would rather use the men's shick now which I've always felt they get a clean close shave but now something is totally off with the women's , it gives me razor burn every time even if it's fresh out the box ! Hopefully it is just me and not the brand !
Brianna P.
I absolutely love these razors. They don't have all the extra around them like Venus so I feel like I get a closer shave. I will never go back to those big ones after finding these. I would most defiantly recommend these to ladies.
Tara B.
Durable blade. Disappointed it doesn’t fit on all schick razors. Used with coupons so it was very affordable
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I love these razors! I've been using these razors for two years. It's very sharp when you first put it on.