Schick Intuition Revitalizing Moisture Refill uploaded by Cindi S.

BY SCHICK #62 in Women's Razors

Schick intuition lathers, shaves and moisturizes in one easy step so there is no need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Now with 4 blades, it will leave your skin noticeably softer. It is simple to use so trust your intuition and try it. see more...

Buy on Target*
GISELLE D.
GISELLE D.
though i enjoy using this specially on my lazy days, im not such a big fan. The razors dull fast for me and after 3 weeks it starts to rust. the moisture strip doesnt really do anything but just adds a smooth glide on your skin, nothing moisturizing. it gives me bumps after i shave my legs more that other brands i used in the past. I will stick to having me legs waxed that use this.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
The Schick Intuition definitely makes the process of shaving much faster with its one step shave cream+razor design, but the head is quite bulky as a result, so I often find myself missing streaks of hair. I do like it better than the similar Venus product from Gillette, but that's only because the bars of shaving cream would fall off way too early (about midway through).
Camille Q.
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
It cuts shaving time in half which, yaayyy. I love. If you have to compare it to the "old fashioned way" of shaving cream and a razor its not as good. I love the design and the smell is awesome however, you wont get very man y uses out of it. it does leave your skin SUPER SOFT which I and my fiance LOOVVEE. i would buy this again simply for the convenience of it.
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
New York , NY
I am a competitive swimming which requires me to remove my body hair very often. I did not like Schick Intuition Revitalizing Moisture Refill. It left my skin with very bad razor burn. The razors became very dull very fast. The think razor head made it hard to shave and left me with cuts. I would not recommend this razor for someone who shaves often.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Columbus, IN
I love this type of razors. One reason is that it puts lotion on your legs or underarms when you shave, so when you are done shaving, your skin will be very soft. I also love it because you can dry-shave and not cut yourself, unlike with using other razors. I would recommend this product, and I would say that it is my favorite razor.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Waretown, NJ
I love Schick Intuition razors, I have been buying them for years. I purchase them at shoprite/target they are they only razors I will use. So easy to use and give a great close shave. they leave my legs feeling soft and smooth. I am very satisfied with this razor. They are pricey but no more than all the rest. Love them!!
Felisa G.
Felisa G.
East Setauket, NY
I like the Schlick intuition razor. It is so convenient to not have to use shaving cream. My only problem is that the shaving cream block doesn't wear down evenly, so I'm always left with a big chunk on the back of the razor that I can't use. Besides that, this razor shaves pretty well and doesn't dry my skin out too bad.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Kennesaw, GA
I have been using the Schick Intuition products for years. They really do make shaving easy which is no small feat. I prefer it to regular razors because it is one step! Unfortunately, it is a little pricey compared to other razors but when you factor in the cost of shaving cream and razors, it is somewhat comparable.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
Comes in handy when you run out of the refill on your razor u don't have to keep buying expensive razors. You can just buy a snap on refill and shave. You don't have to spend tons of money on new razors when the blade gets dull when you have refills. It makes your skin very soft and they are very gentle
Paige T.
Paige T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
this was one of the first razors I ever had! it was really nice because it has the built in soap stuff. great for beginners but doesn't stand up to areas like the bikini zone. it's just a bit too chunky to get in all the nooks and crannys but I would definitely recommend as a girls first razor!