Schick Intuition Renewing Moisture Refills uploaded by Andrea O.Schick Intuition Renewing Moisture Refills uploaded by Jenny L.

BY SCHICK

Enhanced Pivoting Head 6 Cartridges No Need for Shave Gel, Soap or Bodywash Enhanced Pivoting Head for a Close Shave that Follows Your Contours Triple Blades Self-Adjust to the Level of the Skin Conditioning Solid Lightly Lathers & Provides Refreshing Moisture as You Shave All Intuition® cartridges are interchangeable, but enhanced pivoting works only when Intuition Plus® handle is used with Intuition Plus® cartridge. Cartridge Individually protected in a waterproof tub for storage in the shower. Requires the Schick® Intuition® razor handle see more...

• I have really sensitive skin. Has anyone had any rashes o...5 Answers
  • There is only one problem with this , when the razor blad...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
I don't often shaving. If I shaving this kind of product I always go back because works with me. I like disposable so I don't have to taking care with them. Easy to use and I am very satisfied
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Review for: Cartridges, Moisture, With Extract more...
This is literally one of the only cartridges/shavers I use to shave. It makes shaving easier and prevents like 99% of nics for me. It's found in most stores and comes in a variety of scents. It's a more expensive product but it's worth it. I highly recommend this shaver!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Bikini 3-Count more...
These are really horribly made . The soap around it makes it so awkward to shave I know it's meant to be there for helping purpose but after first use it get all soggy and no way to reuse it with out it falling off .
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I like to use these during the summer months to help keep smooth legs. They are easy to apply and use, I bought mine at Walmart primarily. They are a little pricey sometimes. I highly recommend these though they make your legs feel way smoother.
Dominique C.
Norton, OH
The only razor I ever buy. So convenient and easy for in the shower. No fuss and time saving. The scents are amazing and very moisturizing. Works great. The multiple blades last a reasonably long time. Love this razor
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these because they leave my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. However, they are very pricey. Since I am currently on a budget I am not purchasing them. But they are worth it if you dont care about the price.
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
I have used these razors for several years now and they are better than any of the others I have used. I have never had any nicks or cuts from these. The refills I get are typically the moisturizing or sensitive skin ones but I honestly haven't noticed any difference in my skin by using these versus the other refill cartridges. I do enjoy the scent though. It's subtle but pleasant. I also like that I do not need to use any shaving gel or soap with these. Those gels always dried my skin out. The only thing I don't like about these razors is how quickly I go through them. I can usually get 3, sometimes 4, shaves out of them before the moisture bar thing is almost gone. Also, the way that moisture bar goes down is weird. The bottom part wears down to the plastic surrounding it while the top still has plenty left on it. Unfortunately I can't use the razor with just the top or I'd cut my legs up. It just feels like such a waste.. That's the only reason I did not give 5 stars.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These blades are amazing in the summertime for me. I am extremely lazy when it comes to shaving my legs and this saves so much time for me in the summer. The only downfall I have with these are the blades themselves. It seems likes I have to shave every other day. I think because of the soap, the blades don't get a close enough shave. The price is a little high but I usually try to grab these when they are on sale and if I can find a coupon.
Chelsea A.
Indianapolis, IN
I justify spending $15.00 on razor heads because this is seriously the best razor I have ever used, and everyone knows how terrible and ungodly expensive women's razors can be. The entire Intuition line always leaves my legs super soft, I dont have to worry about using shaving cream, and I barely knick myself shaving, even when the moisture strip starts to run low.
Christina L.
This is the razor and blades I've used for the past few years. I do like that I can easily change out the blades and not use shaving cream. There are a few cons with the product. They are not cheap, I try to buy them in bulk when I need them. The soap also doesn't last long. I definitely use it until it's all gone and even after the soap has disappeared. I would probably continue buying the product since they do work so well.
Annika M.
I have really sensitive skin. Has anyone had any rashes or iterations from this product?
Jodi K.
Florida
There is only one problem with this , when the razor blade falls off the razor , how to you safely put it back on as it is soapy and dangerous