BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Lathers, Shaves & Moisturizes in on Easy Step! Enhanced Moisturizing Solid Renewing Moisture™ 4 Blades for a closer shave* 1 Razor Handle & 2 Cartridges x 0.35 oz The only razor that Lathers & Moisturizes as you Shave leaving your skin noticeably softer. No Need for Shave Gel, Soap or Body Wash Pivoting Head Follows your Contours *vs. original Intuition Plus® All Intuition® cartridges are interchangeable. ; 1-800-SHAVERS

• I've been wanting to try this razor for a while but I have extrem...3 Answers
  • Does this really help remove more hair then other razors. 11 Answers
  • Do they also sell the refill cartridges for this type of razor?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I used to use the Schick Intuition razors all the time because they provide a really close shave, smell fantastic, and you don't need shaving cream." in 14 reviews
  • "I love that I don't have to use shaving cream with this because it just makes the whole deal of shaving my legs a lot cleaner." in 4 reviews
Terica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Schick Intuition Renewing Moisture Razor, 2 count more...
I dislike this razor because it is very bulky and difficult to use precisely. I’d have to go over the same spot multiple times. Also, the moisturizing elements around the blade didn’t react well to my skin. I felt itchy after using.
Whitney B.
Rock Island, IL
I'm in love with these razors. They cut through hair (even pretty thick hair) much better than any other razor I've used. Plus I love how it makes its own lather without me having to add anything but water. This makes it so much less likely that I'll cut myself. Every other razor I've had has nicked me countless times but not this one. This will be in my arsenal forever that's for sure.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
So I totally bought this after seeing their cheesy commercials on tv. I was expecting a gimmicky product, but it actually soothed and prevented razor bumps. I normally get them (tmi) on the backs of my knees and I totally avoid them when I shave with the renewing razor and the Venus sensitive skin razors. Cheaper than my once in awhile waxes.
Hannah L.
Absolutely obsessed with the  Schick Intuition Renewing Moisture Razor . It is definitely my favorite I have ever used. It leaves my skin soft and smooth compared to many other razors. I believe it is worth the price, and it comes with an extra blade which is so handy. When I first used it I thought it would be a great razor for a girl to use when she first starts shaving, you barely feel the blade and it glides so easy over your skin.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This product was not my favorite product I just really wanted to like the product because I love the idea of having the shave cream attached to the razor. But I just found that overtime the shape bar attached to the razor would get kind of gross in the shower and disintegrate and I just didn't feel as if the razor performed as well.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the idea of this, the only thing is that sometimes the razor itself gets worn out before the soap does and vice versa. The packaging is also a bit bulky, but that's the only down side I have to say about it. It leaves my legs feeling super smooth and they come in a variety of different colors and scents, so nice! :)
Francis d.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this a lot! This product works great and you can change the shaving part when you have finished and so it is very convenient and smells amazing! I bought the whole package at Costco and had the handle and lots of different razor with sensitive skin, moisture and many more, and so I can choose which one to use. Which lasts a long time, but the only problem is that sometimes you have to go back and shave the same points over and over again because you will not notice all the hairs. But other than that, great product and safe to use too! You do not get that many cuts unlike other shaving ones
Elizabeth K.
Simpsonville, SC
When you are blind as a bat and can't see your legs in the shower to shave, this apparatus is truly a life saver. This has saved me from getting shaving cream in my hair and all over the shower, all i have to do is glide this little bad boy on my legs and BAM shaved.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
I love this razor a lot. The only thing is that the soap gets worn out really fast, which I hate. I end up using the razor alone with some shaving cream after the soap is gone. I do love not having to use shaving cream when the soap is still on there!
Rachel R.
Plainview, NY
I don't believe the moisture part works so much, without putting lotion on during winter months the razor doesn't make my legs any less dry. Razor is of decent cost, but I find other brands give more for your buck. Overall I would use if I had no other choice but it would not be my first choice
Skylar M.
Does this really help remove more hair then other razors.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I swear the bar ran out WAYYYY before the razor was dull. Anyone else?
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Do they also sell the refill cartridges for this type of razor?
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Does this product come in different colors?
Katie D.
Did this razor irritate anyone else's skin?