2 colors available

BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Lathers, Shaves & Moisturizes in on Easy Step! Enhanced Moisturizing Solid Renewing Moisture™ 4 Blades for a closer shave* 1 Razor Handle & 2 Cartridges x 0.35 oz The only razor that Lathers & Moisturizes as you Shave leaving your skin noticeably softer. No Need for Shave Gel, Soap or Body Wash Pivoting Head Follows your Contours *vs. original Intuition Plus® All Intuition® cartridges are interchangeable. ; 1-800-SHAVERS

• I've been wanting to try this razor for a while but I have extremel...3 Answers
  • Does this really help remove more hair then other razors. 11 Answers
  • Do they also sell the refill cartridges for this type of razor?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I used to use the Schick Intuition razors all the time because they provide a really close shave, smell fantastic, and you don't need shaving cream." in 14 reviews
  • "I love that I don't have to use shaving cream with this because it just makes the whole deal of shaving my legs a lot cleaner." in 4 reviews
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I really like this razor. Its my favorite, although with the price tag, I cant justify using it all the time. I skip months where I sacrifice my favorite for the cheap pink razors because the cost at almost 10 dollars is not worth it to me. The soap around the razor is a nice feature but I think it doesn't last that long. Its a great shave and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth. Ive never had a cut with this razor. I cannot say that about other brands. Highly recommend.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
This is one of my favorite Razors! It gives the softest and smoothst shave. Its easy to hold and you don't have to position it in a certain way like other razers. It is very effective at giving a perfect shave with out cutting yourself. Another plus is the moisture strip located on the Razer. It gives off a good amount of moisture so that it's pretty much unnecessary to use lotion after! I would definitely recommend this razor!
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Brick, NJ
At first I loved this razor. I thought it was so awesome that I didn't need shaving creame cause it comes on the razor already but it wasn't anything special. The razor works as good as any other razor and the bar around the razor wore down way to quickly! Towards the end I had to use my own shaving creame anyway. Not worth it. Honestly I use mens razors they work much better and are cheaper.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Rock Island, IL
I'm in love with these razors. They cut through hair (even pretty thick hair) much better than any other razor I've used. Plus I love how it makes its own lather without me having to add anything but water. This makes it so much less likely that I'll cut myself. Every other razor I've had has nicked me countless times but not this one. This will be in my arsenal forever that's for sure.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
I love this razor because you do not need any shaving cream or anything. It's so easy to use and cuts shaving time in half. My legs do not get irritated or itchy after using this. The refills are a bit pricey but most women's razors are. If you're going to spend your money I highly suggest using it on this! I get an amazing shave every time.
Eryka M.
Eryka M.
I love the feeling of this razor when you first use it. But after the first shave, the soap/solid shaving cream was pretty much all used up. It does leave your legs incredibly soft. I just think if you're using it in the shower, the soap gets used up and only allows 2 shaves before you HAVE to use shaving cream or buy a new attachment.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I can't say enough good things about this razor! I HATE shaving and always used to cut myself. I discovered these jewels several years ago and never looked back! No, they don't last forever and they may be a bit pricey to some but if I need to save money I will cut other things out of my life before these go! I seriously love them!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This product was not my favorite product I just really wanted to like the product because I love the idea of having the shave cream attached to the razor. But I just found that overtime the shape bar attached to the razor would get kind of gross in the shower and disintegrate and I just didn't feel as if the razor performed as well.
Winter T.
Winter T.
Fayetteville, NC
This item isn't one of my favorite razors. I feel like the blade is too covered for it to be able to really get all the hair on your legs, that or you need to let your leg hairs grow out for the razor blades to reach it. I bought it once and haven't bought it again but I also haven't tried the "new and improved" version.
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
This is the only razor I pick up anymore. I really love the head of it, I feel like it's impossible to cut myself with it. I do notice that if I skip shaving for a few and go back, it does have a tough time and I find myself rinsing it way more often than I normally would and the moisture bar does wear down pretty fast.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Does this really help remove more hair then other razors.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I swear the bar ran out WAYYYY before the razor was dull. Anyone else?
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Do they also sell the refill cartridges for this type of razor?
Katie D.
Katie D.
Did this razor irritate anyone else's skin?
bryianna W.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Does this product come in different colors?