Schick Intuition Razor, Normal to Dry Skin 1Razor

by Schick

Do you have to use shaving cream with this razor ?
Start your review of Schick Intuition Razor, Normal to Dry Skin 1Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
The only razor I will ever use again. Been using this for about 10 years now, probably since it first came out. It seems like the refills are expensive, but they really aren't, as you don't need additional shaving cream. So you're saving money there. Plus, other razor refills are just as expensive. I love that this saves me the extra step of having to lather up. Plus, that means less trash. I never get any nick's because of be very thin safety wire. But those wires do not interfere with a super close shave either. I will never buy another razor. Highly recommend!
Centerton, AR
I like that you can use this without having to lather up as it comes with its own soapy stuff attached. That makes it quick which I love! The only issue is it is soooo bulky and difficult to get to the nooks 😂 great smooth shave though!
Springfield, IL
I'm a big fan of disposable razors but I really do prefer it just to have one razor not multiple a lot of these companies charge extra for the vanity of the product this is one of them it works the same as most others however I noticed if it has more than one blade it has a better chance of giving you ingrown hairs no matter if you shave against or with the grain
Oily
East Boston,Ma
Tried the sensitive one and it was good- my only complaint is the cream/ gel wages off to quickly on cartridges !! They're expensive - esp if you have sensitive skin and they cost more !! It's your choice but it was good - close shave for sure!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Olathe, KS
I've always been a big fan of Schick razors, and this one is no exception to the rule! It leaves my skin silky and smooth and doesn't leave razor bumps like average razors seem to do to my sensitive skin.
Combination
Schick Intuition is the only razor I use. I love that I don't need to worry about buying shaving cream, it's just all in one. I never get razor bumps anymore and my legs are smooth as silk.
Combination, Mature
I love Schick intuition razors and this one works great. It helps to keep the skin moisturized and smooth. I get this for my daughter as well cause it so easy to use.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love razors from this brand and this one does not disappoint. I always have this on hand and I use it everyday. It's a really great razor and shaves very close with no razor burn. I will continue to buy it
Bruceton Mls, WV
First time I tried this I fell in love. It does a great job the first time around and it also helps keep away razor burn while moisturizing the skin all at once
Clive, IA
I love Intuition! The best leg and underarm razor on the market. Wish it was more eco friendly though!