Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges uploaded by Tarra M.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges uploaded by Pat S.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges uploaded by Bianca R.

BY SCHICK #48 in Women's Razors

Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges: 4 blades for a close shave For dry skin Coconut milk and almond oil All Intuition cartridges are interchangeable

• Are these for men or women?4 Answers
  • Is it easy to shave with or is the large handle difficult to maneuver?1 Answers
  • This sounds amazing! How fast do you actually go through the surrou...1 Answers
  • "Only razors that I use, provides a silky smooth leg afterwards." in 1 review
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Knoxville, TN
I'm giving Schick a 3 star despite the fact that I do use the product often. I think it's a good razor but the downfall is that in my own experience, they become dull very quickly and seem irritating to the skin at times. I think they're good razors for places such as the legs or armpits but I don't recommend them for the bikini area due to the fact that they can be slightly irritating and a dull razor can leave you with razor burn. I would recommend changing your cartridge out every 1-2 weeks if you do use it in the bikini area and every 3-3.5 weeks if only using it in the armpit or leg region. Schick is definitely a well known razor brand and I would rate them decent to good. The price point is great for the cartridges so that's definitely a plus if you're looking for a pretty good razor on a budget.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I have EXTREMELY sensitive legs when it comes to shaving. It is very hard for me to shave my legs without them getting angry at me, and man do they get angry. I am talking bumps galore, with red splotchy areas and a burning sensation for hours after I have shaved. Although I will not say this is my HG razor, it has helped significantly with my extremely sensitive skin. It has cut back on a lot of the problems I used to have and although they are all scented, they smell great and do not cause my to break out. Until I find something better, I will continue to repurchase for the future!
Liliyana S.
Liliyana S.
Geneseo, NY
I absolutely love these. It cut down on needing to buy shaving cream for my legs, and made shaving much easier. If you shave regularly, these are absolutely better than using shaving cream separately. However if there's a long time in between shaves the bar surrounding the razor will get dried out and break. During the summer I use this pretty regularly, in the winter I switch to a regular razor and shave cream.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Slidell, LA
I've been using this product for years. I love the idea of not having to apply shaving cream to shave my legs. The soap bar on the razor always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth afterwords. I also am ably to get a nice clean shave with this product. The only down to this product is the cost. I find the refills to be a tad expensive but I love this product so much I continue to pay the extra cost.
ari k.
ari k.
Im a big fan of razors that don't need additional shaving gels or creams. These are super handy for busy mons like me. The more simple i can make self care, the better! I'm able to quickly shave my legs while my kids are having a short nap. The best part is that i can pick them up at the same time that i grocery shop (and usually with a coupon savings too!) Highly recommend!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
The product is a great idea, it smells amazing, and my skin feels very soft when I use it. The issue I ran into was that the bottom portion of the soap gets a lot lower than the top, for obvious reasons. I can only use the new blade with surrounding soap a few times before it is completely gone, or the soap falls off. I have not repurchased.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love these razor blades! These keep my legs super moisturized and make shaving so much easier. Sometimes when I'm in a rush I use them without shaving cream and it works very well. I bought this at CVS and liked how I could reuse the body of the razor but was able to continue to buy newer razors with different moisturizers
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
It is very nice not havig to use shave gel we all know the struggle of trying to get the last drop and then having to shave part of our leg without it the soap around it goes really fast they are a bit expensive and i feel like the razors sometimes sinks so far in that it doesn't get all the hair but it does make my legs feel soft
Katie M.
Katie M.
Jacksonville, TX
I have used Schick Intuition razors since they first came out and I cannot find anything better. There's no lathering, no extra cans or bottles to keep in your shower, no lotions to apply afterward. Just get in the shower, grab your razor, and that's it! Everything is in that magical cartridge. Completely worth the price.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Burnsville, MN
I buy these and yes they are kinda spendy but they are definitely worth your money! The soap around the razors makes your skin silky smooth which who doesn't want that! The razors are sharp and rarely go dull! Since I bought them I haven't knicked my leg ever since. I would definitely repurchase and I reccomend definetly!
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
Are these for men or women?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where have you found these to be most affordable at?
Thomas B.
Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this actually a good product for men? Does it work well on male skin as in smelling too feminine or what not?
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I love Schick products, but haven't used this specific refill. What do you think about it?
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
Is it easy to shave with or is the large handle difficult to maneuver?