Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges uploaded by Pat S.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges uploaded by Tarra M.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges uploaded by Bianca R.

BY SCHICK #61 in Women's Razors

Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor Cartridges: 4 blades for a close shave For dry skin Coconut milk and almond oil All Intuition cartridges are interchangeable

• Are these for men or women?4 Answers
  • Is it easy to shave with or is the large handle difficult to mane...1 Answers
  • This sounds amazing! How fast do you actually go through the surr...1 Answers
  • "Only razors that I use, provides a silky smooth leg afterwards." in 1 review
Rachel N.
I love that you really don’t need to put shaving cream because it has moisture gel on it already .. I usually purchase mine from Walmart .. it was really effective and I don’t have to switch blades too often .. it’s pretty expensive when buying the refills alone though
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
This is literally one of the only cartridges/shavers I use to shave. It makes shaving easier and prevents like 99% of nics for me. It's found in most stores and comes in a variety of scents. It's a more expensive product but it's worth it. I highly recommend this shaver!
Morgan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started shaving with these and sometimes I’ll still grab them for travel because you don’t need to use shaving cream with them. They are more expensive though and don’t shave quite as close as a traditional razor so I find I go through them faster.
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I loved this razor my skin is super sensitive & itches when I use cheap razors. I don’t know if it’s the metal of the razor or the way it’s sharpened but this one didn’t cause any problems for me. It also left my skin feeling smooth as ever.
Lauren G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the only razor and cartridge I use. It’s so easy to just wet and start shaving. No more worries about nicks if I’m in a hurry. The blade usually lasts longer then the shaving moisturizer.
Caitlyn B.
Slidell, LA
I've been using this product for years. I love the idea of not having to apply shaving cream to shave my legs. The soap bar on the razor always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth afterwords. I also am ably to get a nice clean shave with this product. The only down to this product is the cost. I find the refills to be a tad expensive but I love this product so much I continue to pay the extra cost.
Brittany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this product. Works very well and the price is in between affordable and pricey. It's easy to use but I recommend putting it on the shaver before getting in the shower because it gets slippery. I recommend this for an easy shave and you don't have to use shaving cream, I would definitely buy again
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I was pregnant these were the only ones I used. I only had to do one pass and I was done which was amazing since I couldn't really bend over. They left my legs feeling so smooth and never cut myself. They are perfect for traveling since you don't need to pack shaving cream.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
I have sharp shin bones, and for years I've searched for razors that wouldn't leave me all cut up. I've spent a lot of money on very expensive razors, and nothing has compared to the Schick Intuition. It's got a handle that's easy to hold, and not needing to use shave cream is the greatest.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are awesome for travel. The only thing I don't like is the soap goes away pretty quick. The razor it's self is sharp and gets he job done though so that's why I keep repurchasing. It's about the same price as any other razor.
Kirstin H.
Are these for men or women?
Melissa S.
Where have you found these to be most affordable at?
Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this actually a good product for men? Does it work well on male skin as in smelling too feminine or what not?
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Schick products, but haven't used this specific refill. What do you think about it?
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
Is it easy to shave with or is the large handle difficult to maneuver?