Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor uploaded by Brittany M.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor uploaded by Lauren G.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor uploaded by Michelle N.

BY SCHICK #25 in Women's Razors

Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor: For dry skin 4 blades for a close shave Lathers and moisturizes during shaving Coconut milk and almond oil Shaving head self-adjusts Ergonomic handle design 1 handle;, 1 travel cap

Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor
  • "I like how the moisturizing bar wraps all the way around the razor so there's no need for shave gel or soap." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how I never need shaving cream, which is expensive and that I don't have to lather my legs in soap before a shave!" in 1 review
  • "I really like how large the moisturizing bar is around the razor, it makes me not have to use any shaving cream (which I love) and then it leaves my legs feeling silky smooth after shaving (which I also love)." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and these are the only razors that don't give me razor rash. " in 1 review
  • "Plus super smooth skin that is soft for days." in 1 review
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
The Schick Intuition Razor has been a MUST HAVE spring product for me. This winter was warm and once spring came around it felt like summer. Time to get rid of that Godzilla leg hair! Only problem is that cheap razors cut me and don't get all of the hair off. When I used this product I didn't have to buy any shaving cream because of the soap that hydrates your skin around the blade of the razor. It never cut me, especially around my knees and feet because that was a huge problem area before! This razor has given me very hydrated, smooth, great looking legs when I wear a dress or shorts out in public. I am NOT ASHAMED of my body because of this product. It is a bit expensive with it being about ten dollars but it is worth it because the end result can make a woman feel flawless and fearless. A spring and summer MUST for all women.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Mount Wolf, PA
I'm trying to figure out how some of the other reviewers only got through 2-3 shaves before all of the cream around these razors was gone. Were they shaving their entire bodies and heads? Kidding, but...seriously? ;-)

I really like these razors. They are pretty expensive, but honestly, what razors aren't these days? They also often have them on sale at Target and other drugstores, and I wait for manufacturers coupons as well.

These Intuition razors have been one of the few that hasn't nicked my skin. They run very smoothly in the armpit as well. With some of the other disposable razors, my armpits would get nicks all over and bleed, no matter how new the razor was. These razors leave your skin silky smooth and not as irritated.

I can usually get a few weeks out of each of my razors, if I am shaving 4-5 times a week.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Providence, RI
When getting razors, I try to get nicer ones when I can instead of the cheaper flimsy one. I decided to try the Schick Intuition because is came highly recommended by friends. The razor itself did a good job and I didn't have to use shaving cream... one less step is always a plus. The downside is that I found that the heads tended to dry out really quickly and I could only get 2-3 uses out of them. When I went to the store, the refill packages were $20...for 4 razor heads! For me, I would rather just get a new razor and use shaving cream. Bottom line, it was nice but not nice enough that I would buy the expensive heads.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, OH
Unless you have the money to buy a new blade for this razor about every 2 days then, I do not recommend this product. When I first used it I noticed it did make my skin really smooth. The. Later I noticed I did not shave all the hairs off my legs. The second time I used the razor I tried to make sure I had got all the hairs and I had to run the razor over the same spot several times. The thing that sucked the most was how fast I used the "lotion", err whatever it is, up.
I will probably never use this product again.
Dannielle R.
Dannielle R.
Toledo , OH
Only Razor I'll ever use!
I've been using this since the very first one came out. I get major razor burn and bumps with every razor I've ever tried, Theres been tons! You can use it fast when your in the shower without getting niks and cuts. No shaving cream needed. When going around the knee it's easy to maneuver. I always love to try the newest kinds and end up with razor bumps after a day or 2. I always go right back to my intuition! ! THE BEST! !
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
I love my Schick intuition razor. I love that I do not have to use shaving cream and I can just shave away. I really like the pomegranate refill cartridges but I also like that there are many scents to choose from and I can switch it up every once and awhile. The downside is that the carts do not last me very long before I have to change them out and the holder that came with my razor forcinsife the shower never stays on the wall like it should.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This always caught my eye in the store with its interesting design and shape, so finally i decided to purchase it to see how well it would hold up. I like the little shave bar built into it; I feel like it does help moisturize the skin and keep it soft as you shave. But its bulky handle kind of made awkward to hold and shave with. Overall I'd say it was decent for the price and unique. But I'll stick to smaller razors.
Yekta M.
Yekta M.
I've used these razors a few times. usually I don't purchase razors with the moisturizing bars, but sometimes they come in handy. I think this would be the best option if you're going on vacation or something, and don't want to bring a huge can of shaving cream with you. Otherwise, what often happens is that the moisturizing bar around the razor gets all mushy after the first time you use it, so it's not the best.
Gisa F.
Gisa F.
SAN RAFAEL, CA
I usually have really bad irritation when shaving that's why I always wax but last couple weeks have been difficult so I decided to give this a try. I still like waxing better but this razor is amazing !!! It's a bit expensive but totally worth it ! <3 I still feel itchy when the hair is growing but I had no bumps, no redness and it was NOT a nightmare the way it usually is with other razors. I'm really happy!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Grayson, GA
I usually buy Gillette, but this one was on sale at Target and thought I'd try it to save a few bucks. A razor is a razor, right? I really liked it! A lot! Razor was smooth for shaving and no nicks on my knees either! The only thing i disliked was getting the actual razor out of the packaging! I am not sure why they make it so difficult. But i loved this razor, would definitely recommend!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
I been wanting to try this i just need something thats works good..
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Are this good i what to try ?????
Brenna K.
Brenna K.
Lemont, IL
Does this razor leave razor burn?
Kara H.
Kara H.
Saint Peters, MO
Does that make your legs softer
Mindy T.
Mindy T.
Can I get the razor for free