Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor uploaded by Brittany M.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor uploaded by Lauren G.Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor uploaded by Michelle N.

BY SCHICK #62 in Women's Razors

Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Skin Moisturizing Solid Razor: For dry skin 4 blades for a close shave Lathers and moisturizes during shaving Coconut milk and almond oil Shaving head self-adjusts Ergonomic handle design 1 handle;, 1 travel cap

Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor
  • "I like how the moisturizing bar wraps all the way around the razor so there's no need for shave gel or soap." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and these are the only razors that don't give me razor rash. " in 1 review
  • "Plus super smooth skin that is soft for days." in 1 review
  • "I really like how large the moisturizing bar is around the razor, it makes me not have to use any shaving cream (which I love) and then it leaves my legs feeling silky smooth after shaving (which I also love)." in 1 review
  • "I love how I never need shaving cream, which is expensive and that I don't have to lather my legs in soap before a shave!" in 1 review
Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
I will never use any other product so long as I live! This is the shaved for me! It's so nice for traveling because you don't have to deal with bulky shaving cream. Just toss in some extra heads and you're good to go. Because of cost I try to only buy during Christmas when the kids are available for way cheap. Refills are expensive but to me it's worth it. Minus a half star because the refills are expensive but other than that, they're perfect!
Ashtian H.
Forney , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Schick blades so the blade itself is awesome! As for the moisture solid piece, I’m not a huge fan! After two shaves it is almost completely gone. Because it is wrapped around the blade it takes more trips over the skin to get all of the hair. It’s just not worth paying the extra money for them. I’d rather stick to the plain Schick blades and use a shaving cream.
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
I don't know what it is about this razor but it leaves my skin with so many ingrown hairs! I love the ring of moisturizing shaveing cream bot the razors themselves are awful! They get dull super fast. I also had alot of bumps and ingrown hairs when using this that I haven't evperienced with other razors. I wouldn't recommend this razor.
Dominique G.
amsterdam, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I will not be buying this razor again. the only  benefit to this razor is that it allows you to buy one item with the duel purpose of the razor and the lather lotion bar.this razor is only beneficial if you've already shaved beforehand. I've noticed that it took about six passes to remove the hair in one spot. the hair gets stuck in the razor head and when trying to rinse it out you rinse away the lotion bar. By the time I got to my other leg the razor was twice as hard to use. I found this whole process and item to be completely unnecessary and useless. I like other razors from this brand but I wouldn't buy this one again. If I could give it no stars I would.
Sara Z.
Springfield, MO
This has got to be one of the best inventions ever! I absolutely love the intuition razor. I don’t buy a specific kind (sensitive vs dry vs whatever). This makes shaving my legs so dang easy. When all you have is a shower with no tub, this product is a life saver. I can shave without having to worry about cream rinsing off and it’s safe enough to where if I’m in a hurry I can shave super quick without worry about cutting myself. I usually can get 4-5 shaves with each one (depending on what I’m shaving). The replacement heads are a bit expensive but to me the price tag is worth it for hassle free shaving.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the convenience of this razor and it made my legs feel great after use. But I’ve also noticed that the shave moisturizing bar doesn’t last as long as I hoped. But I will still buy the product.
Jamie T.
I love this all purpose razor! From legs and underarms to bikini and beyond this makes the chore of shaving bearable! Formulated for sensitive skin with a convenient soap bar attached I promise you you won't end up bumps or dryness and each cartridge will last you about 2 weeks; even with daily use!
Lela V.
This razor is the best razor ever 🙌🏻🙌🏻 love it. I bought this at Walmart cause I needed a new razor and I ended up loving it. I shave every time I’m in the shower so I use it about 4 times a week. I buy new razor heads when I get the extra money cause the refills are expensive for me.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
These are hands-down the best razors ever to use on your bikini area. They are so lathering and smooth. They are great if you're very sensitive. And they do not leave you with hair bumps.
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
I been wanting to try this i just need something thats works good..
Brenna K.
Lemont, IL
Does this razor leave razor burn?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are this good i what to try ?????
Mindy T.
Can I get the razor for free
Kara H.
Saint Peters, MO
Does that make your legs softer