Schick Intuition Plus Razor uploaded by Kelly J.

BY SCHICK #80 in Women's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intuition is the only razor that lathers and moisturizes during shaving. No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Just add water. Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care has a Skin Conditioning Solid that contains 100% natural Aloe with Vitamin E, and is fragrance free and hypo-allergenic so it's gentle on your skin and helps reduce irritation. Now gentler on the environment with 100% recyclable packaging made with recycled materials! see more...

• I've seen this razor everywhere! Is it worth the price?5 Answers
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Love this razor. It gives amazing results for an amazing price! You don't have to use soap or shaving cream. My legs always feel super soft afterwards. Usually an extra razor head comes in the original pack, so that's a plus. The refill packs are affordable too. You can find this almost anywhere.
Tiffany T.
Marshalltown, IA
Most of us don't want to spend forever shaving. Let's face it ladies, if we could get away with not shaving we so would! That's why I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Intuition! It is the ONLY Razor I own and it will stay that way. It's easy to use, sharp and NO shaving cream needed! One swipe and the hair is GONE. Its good to use in the tub or shower! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
This razor is pricey, but it does work very well. And so convenient to just literally run this over your legs while you're in the shower. It makes shaving your legs less of a chore I do recommend this razor ever Venus razors. I even have the trim style which is also very nice and similar to the intuition in that you don't have to use shaving cream
April C.
Graham, TX
This razor does the job if you are good about remembering to rinse the razor after youth and putting it back in its case it is a good product but if you're not they do not last long whatsoever The cream product that it has on there will wash off if not put back in its case The price point is pretty reasonable considering you shouldn't have to buy shaving cream this is basically like a two and one product
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I love the way that the soap is included with this razor. You just shave your legs without shaving cream, and as you're shaving it lathers for you. The only thing is ithink the razor could get a little closer. Sometimes I have to repeat shaving certain spots because it wasn't close enough.
Jamie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are so gimmicky to me. I like the idea of having a saving cream and razor all in one, but the soap part on these things fall right off. I think I've been through like 6 of them and they always get rusty before I'm ready to replace.
Shana S.
Street, MD
I do like how ready this razor is with not having to grab shaving cream but the bar wears down quick and unevenly and them sometimes pieces of the bar gets clogged in the razor blades and it gets dull quick.
Jessica P.
One of my favorite razors to use on my legs. It doesn't cut me. Makes my skin feel very smooth. You can get it at your local retailer like Walmart. I use it at least twice a week. I recommend this to anyone who has texture skin
Maria D.
Loved using these. They are very hydrating and leave your skin silky smooth. They are VERY pricey for razors. This is why I've moved away from using them. They also leave a lot of scummy residue (just like a bar of soap would). I also wasn't a big fan of the cucumber/melon scent but it was the only one that was consistently available.
Michelle T.
This razor feels so good on the skin. I had little to no irritation afterwards and it gave a really close shave. It's very effective and i'd recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new razor.
Liana S.
Seattle, WA
I've seen this razor everywhere! Is it worth the price?