Schick Intuition Plus Razor uploaded by Kelly J.

BY SCHICK #78 in Women's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intuition is the only razor that lathers and moisturizes during shaving. No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Just add water. Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care has a Skin Conditioning Solid that contains 100% natural Aloe with Vitamin E, and is fragrance free and hypo-allergenic so it's gentle on your skin and helps reduce irritation. Now gentler on the environment with 100% recyclable packaging made with recycled materials! see more...

• I've seen this razor everywhere! Is it worth the price?5 Answers
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
The idea behind this razor isn't terrible, but the outcome wasn't the best. It totally appealed to the lazy part of me that hates applying shaving cream. However, this ends up almost being too soapy and I have to go back and thoroughly rinse off my legs because they're covered in soap. There's no way to do a quick shave without getting in the shower with this razor. Also, once the soap gets too low, it completely defeats the purpose of having it on there. You never get to use the full thing of soap and you need to replace it long before the razor is dull. The razor blade portion is not bad, not dull, even shave. Altogether, not the best razor.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I loved the lubricant while shaving, but frustrated with how fast the lubricant wore out under the bottom of the shaver, while it was still thick across the top. At that point, the shaver was useless, after only a few shaves. THEN i figured out the secret. Hold the shaver at more of an angle to your leg and run the shaver up and down, up and down, as if it was an electric shaver. It is AMAZING and QUICK. It shaves much better, uses up the lubricant more evenly, and lasts longer. SO SO SO GREAT. Schick needs to advertise the way to use this razor! I tell everyone about it!
erin m.
erin m.
These razors aren't too bad. I've had better and one most definitely have had a lot worse!! These aren't my preferred razors , but if they are on sale for the right price I do buy them. Although they do tend to be quite pricey, but then any of the better quality razors tend to be very pricey. It drives me crazy knowing these products we absolutely need to have, are so expensive!! It's hard to buy things that we as women would love to have, but because all the necessities are so expensive, it is harder to buy things for ourselves to make us feel better about ourselves!
Kyi V.
Kyi V.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this because i used the original intuition razor and really loved it, so when i saw the packaging of this one in pink i picked it up to try it (even though the packaging is the only thing different) i did enjoy the longer handle! the razor itself with the soap is an awesome idea, it leave my skin super soft and smooth. what i didn't like about this product is the razors clog up fast, and the soap runs out fast. for the price and number of razor refills id stick to regular razors and soap/shaving cream. but worth the buy if you want less product/work!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I really love this razor! It's so quick and convenient to not have to worry about lathering up with shave gel or cream. The only reason I knocked it down a star is the size and inflexibility of it, it is bulky and can be difficult to maneuver around ankles, the bikini area, around knees, underarms etc. I find the Venus with Olay razor to do a much better job and that razor as well is shave cream free, plus the Olay around the blades is super moisturizing. This razor is great, but in my personal opinion the Gillette Venus version is superior.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Aaaaaah! That feeling of fresh, smooth legs! Something that I've always strugged with until I tried the Schick Intuition Razor. You can purchase this at any drug store. I personally buy mine at Target while I'm doing my other shopping. Oh! Don't forget that you can by refills too! So forget about buying a large pack of razors every month and save some money buy picking up the Schick razor and a couple refills! Your legs will thank you and so will your bank account! Oh... And that special someone will love it too!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This schick intuition plus razor is a great razor I love it I like how it's very moisturized you really don't need anything are applied on your legs or wherever you're shaving to use this razor but I just don't like how it's not really affordable to constantly keep buying you know if you shave a lot this is definitely not something for you unless you're willing of course to spend the money me I don't have the money to be spending on these two reusable razors but they are great Razors overall
Roxi K.
Roxi K.
SEATTLE, WA
This thing is pretty freakin' awesome. Not only does it have a razor that has like 5 blades, it also comes with a lotion bar on BOTH sides of the razor!!! I like Venus razors because of that reason, but their lotion bars fall off pretty easily after the first couple of uses. These ones stay on for a while and work wonders! I love the Intuition I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Astrid G.
Astrid G.
Long Beach
This was actually a very cool razor to use. i really enjoyed how soft and smooth it made my legs feel and the shave was close. the only reason i stopped using it was because i felt the soapy part around the razor disappeared too quickly and my legs stopped feeling as silky smooth the closer it got to the bottom. but other than that it was a good razor and i would recommend it
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Parma, OH
Even though I use shaving cream on a regular bases there is a few times where you need to shave without and this is where the Intuition comes in. You have the conditiioning sold at the end which really helps make your legs smooth. My only problem is that it runs out fast and leaves a film on the razor which then causes your razor to be useless.
Liana S.
Liana S.
Seattle, WA
I've seen this razor everywhere! Is it worth the price?