BY SCHICK

• How long do these refills typically last?1 Answers
Shanti A.
Great product. I️ have been using these razors since I️ started shaving. They have a bar of soap around the razor so you don’t need shaving cream or anything else.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Well they didn’t have the razor to choose from so I used the blades these are my favorite razor heads! I love that they have a soap moisturizer around the blade that I don’t have to use shaving cream anymore and it’s amazing how smooth It keeps my legs!! They are wayyyyy to pricey!!! They blades are more than the razors!! Cmon schick really
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
I absolutely love these razors. They are so convenient where you don't need to get shaving lotion and make a mess. It really is so easy and my skin is always so smooth after.
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I love these razors. They are the best ones out there. The attached soap works wonders. With other razors I usually get razor burn but with this one I never do.
Kristen H.
I have tried this razor in the past on my journey to find one that doesn't tear my legs up. It did leave my legs smooth but gave my razor burn at the same time.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
I love this product so much!! It save so much time and it's easy to use. No more shaving cream! It's also really affordable and long lasting which is nice. I would definitely recommend it. I've been using it for years!
Hillary S.
How long do these refills typically last?

back