Schick Intuition Island Berry Razor Blade Refills - 3 ct uploaded by Miral T.

BY INTUITION

Schick Intuition Island Berry Razor Blade Refills Put THE Shave Cream Right ON THE Razor! Its Unique Skin Conditioning Solid, infused with Acai Berry extracts, Lathers and Moisturizes skin during shaving - no need for soap, shave gel or body wash. The Four Blades allow for a precise shave and the Pivoting Head follows the contours of a woman's body to help minimize nicks and cuts. All Schick Intuition Razor Blade Refills can be used with any Schick Intuition Razor. Gender: Female. see more...

Miral T.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy using this brand also this type it's really efficient and leaves my skin so soft and hair free, there's also no need for shaving cream the soap bar smells great and you can use 1 bar a few times before tossing it away I purchased this item from Walmart for $12 this isn't my first time .
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
Smell so good and give me such a close clean shave. I have very sensitive skin so I am happy this doesn't cause bumps or irritation. Purchased with a great coupon from Walgreens. These can be very pricey razor replacement heads. Quality is good. The formula used to moisturize is better than most shaving creams. The only razor brand I use since I was 13!

back