BY SCHICK

Simplify the way you shave, forever.

The revolutionary Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.™ razor safely shaves forwards and backwards. With Unique bi-directional blades – the top blades shave up, and bottom blades shave down, allowing you to shave without even lifting the razor from your skin! Its Advanced Moisture Gel provides effortless glide to help the razor move smoothly along your skin.

• This I need now lol7 Answers
  • Would love to try this razor for its new frontwards and b...21 Answers
  • How have you ladies been receiving one free in the mail?3 Answers
Hannah F.
I got this in one of my Target beauty boxes and immediately became obsessed with it. For some reason the fact that it goes back and forth makes shaving seem quicker, easier, and more fun. And I feel like I’m getting a better shave because with a normal razor for example you shave a line from the ankle to the knee and then take the razor off your skin and bring it back down to your ankle and do the next section. With the f.a.b. you don’t need to take the razor off your skin to get to the next section because you can just glide the razor backwards from your knee back down to your ankle. So you get to shave the same section twice if you please in the same amount of time it takes to shave a section with a normal razor once. I hope this review made any sense at all and is understandable. Lol.
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
Okay so I got the opertunity to try this product in an influenster vox box completely for free and first off let me say I appreciate the fact that it came when it did haha it was definitely time to shave off the winter leg warmers lol. Thanks influenster for knowing I needed to shave haha. But as for the product itsself... I really liked the idea and once I got over being nervous about cutting my leg off with a backward shave I ended up speeding through my shave in about half the usual time so I really like it for that reason BUT I really think the design could use some improvement. I would suggest putting more moisture strips on it because the double motion means more strokes in the same spots and it would be a lot more comfortable if it had more lubrication. Overall it's a decent product, but in my opinion it's not really worth the extra money
Megan G.
North bend, OR
I’m not going to lie; when I first saw this razor claiming to shave forward and backward without lifting I thought it was a joke! Boy was I WRONG! I am now in love with this razor! I usually use the Mach 3 (yes it’s a male razor) but I love how close it shaves. No razor has come close to making me happy until now! These blades glide so close and effortlessly along your leg it’s amazing. I used it with shaving cream and it grabbed every piece of hair in one motion. I love how it gets all the hairs without me having to lift and flip the razor the opposite way!

NOW let’s get down to the nitty gritty ...
“Does it work down there”
Uh yes! Most do not speak about shaving down stairs because it’s well TMI but we ALL do it! Pubic hair grows every which way and this seemed to still glide effortlessly! No pulling, no razor bumps, and no stray hairs! The flexible razor head and blades reach all those curvy spots with no problem at all!

I love this razor! Thank you @influenster and @schickintuition for this! Shaving will be so much more convenient now! #schickintuitionfab #complimentary #free #influenster
Chau 💫.
San Jose, CA
I just tried it for the first time today and only one direction works really well. I have previously used an electric shaver which caused a lot of skin irritation (ingrown hair, cuts) but I’m loving this new razor so far. While it takes a bit longer to shave, my legs are happier! I use it during a bath rather than a shower for its full efficiency
Samantha B.
I got this in the Shick Vox Box to try and let's just say I have mixed feelings. I love the concept of the F.A.B. razor but it didn't perform up to expectations, or some of the other rave reviews.  This is great for shaving without shaving cream or only on your legs in those tough places like your kneecaps and the back side of your leg at the knee. However, the five blades didn't blow me away nor did I get a smoother shave; the did just as well as my regular Venus 3 blade razor. Maybe it's because I don't have my leg hair and it's super thin, but I was a little disappointed. My biggest gripe is the size of the blade head. 5 razors means a bigger head but the F.A.B. has a huge rubber coating around the blade head that makes it VERY difficult to navigate small areas (i.e. armpits and the more sensitive shaving areas like the bikini line and beyond). It's simply too large to be effective. I say this because I'm not personally a fan of the razors that have the shaving gel around the razor head - if you're one of those people who are okay with this size, this is a great product. But I'm not, so this didn't work for me. I think for the price I'll stick with my Venus disposable razors and opt not to purchase myself
Emily C.
I received my razor for free through Influenster in a Voxbox. For starters, it isn't a bad razor, however, for my skin type, it didn't become my "one true love." I have sensitive skin and get red bumps all the time on my legs and this razor only made it more prominent. While I appreciate how smooth the razor was on my skin and how it easily shaved the hair on my knees (they are extremely bony and normally hard to get a razor around and over to shave the hair) without giving me any razor burns or cuts, I might just stick with my Gillette Venus Sensitive Razor for now unless Schick makes a sensitive skin version of this razor! I also noticed that it didn't get all the hair when I shaved my armpits, but it was a painless glide, so I will give Schick that! Thank you so much to Influenster and Schick for allowing me to try this product for free! If you are looking for a painless shave, Target already has this product on the floor in their razor, body wash and deodorant isle for $7.99!
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Schick Intuition® f.a.b.™ RazorOkay so I am actually having a hard time with this review. I LOVED the concept of this razor. Being fully open, I shave up & down anyway..So having a razor come out with blades positioned to do this, is awesome!! I received this razor in my VoxBox, in exchange for an honest review. So here we go.. The truth.. It’s not worth the extra money. When I found out I would be reviewing this product, I actually stopped shaving until it arrived, so that I could give a full review. (This was SUPER hard for me to do.) On top of that? I showered with the main lights turned off, so that I couldn’t see if this razor missed any spots, until after getting out of the shower. Well, this razor totally left patches of hair! Actual patches. (I shower & shave with the lights off, frequently; so this was a constant not a variable.) I really wanted to love this product. I think the concept is awesome; but they need to go back to the design board. In the areas where it did work, it was actually a hit or miss if it actually executed a clean and close shave. I used this razor on underarms, pelvic area(is that a clean enough term? Haha), and legs. Did anyone have a different experience? Tips for a different outcome? Let me know. Leave feedback on my promo post on IG @thechrissystar
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
I received this item free from Influenster for reviewing purposes, these opinions are all my own. I really did enjoy using this product. It's light enough where I felt like it was gliding over my skin and it did not feel rough. I was never nervous that I was going to continuously nick my skin. It rotated nicely as I shaved, which made shaving a much more quick process. The only con I have is that it's not the closest shave I've ever had. My stubble was from at least a week, a week and a half of not shaving, so while it was not super long, it was enough where I can notice. However, I love this product for quick, every day shaving where I just really want the appearance of non-hairy legs. My legs are still smooth, so it got the job done. I definitely would recommend this product for those who want a quick, effortless shave in the morning.
Brooke B.
San Antonio , TX
I received this razor in a vox box for free in return for an honest review. I was really excited to try this out, but it didn’t exceed any expectations or blow me away. It works, I do enjoy the smoothness and extra lubricant but the blades themselves and the design aren’t that great. I had to shave over spots a couple times to make sure there was no more hair. I’m not a huge fan of the backwards and forwards shave either. That may be because it’s just foreign to me and kind of freaks me out haha but I just being honest, I probably wouldn’t buy this razor in the store. However, I will use it until I can’t anymore.
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
I received this for free in an Influenster VoxBox. I love the concept of this razor. The fact that you can shave back and forth is a great idea because in many areas body hair grows in different directions. This did an amazing job at shaving my underarms and bikini area. I’ve never had such an easy time with those areas! The fault of this razor is actually that it doesn’t do a great job shaving large areas where hair grows in a single direction. When I used this on my legs it left them very patchy even after going over them multiple times. I do think this is a great razor but only for use in small/complex areas. Also, when they say this razor glides, they aren’t kidding! It barely feels like the razor is touching your skin. This is great because it doesn’t cut or cause irritation on the skin.
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this razor for its new frontwards and backwards razor design. Is it worth the money, time, and or possible bloody knicks?
Leslie b.
des peres
does this razor live up to expectations i’ve seen promotions, but haven’t actually talked to someone whose tried it
Zahraa R.
Leesburg, VA
Anyone else got accepted for schick intuation fab razor vox box and still have not recieve it? I was accepted and receieve multiple emails notify and track still says wrapping upSchick Intuition® f.a.b.™ Razor
Louisa B.
Boulder, CO
Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum Is this worth the cost? I've been eyeing it and was told it was magical but I want to be sure.
Sway M.
Brantford
Does this product cut your legs more than a regular razor?