Schick Intuition® f.a.b.™ Razor

Simplify the way you shave, forever.

The revolutionary Schick® Intuition® f.a.b.™ razor safely shaves forwards and backwards. With Unique bi-directional blades – the top blades shave up, and bottom blades shave down, allowing you to shave without even lifting the razor from your skin! Its Advanced Moisture Gel provides effortless glide to help the razor move smoothly along your skin.

I am wondering if this product is worth it? Does it actually work? I have had my eye on it for awhile and want to know if it is actually worth the purchase!
Does this give you a closer shave than traditional razors?
Do those who use this brand prefer this razor or the regular bigger [product:schick-intuition-naturals-sensitive-care-razor-1-ea]?
Start your review of Schick Intuition® f.a.b.™ Razor!
Henderson , NV
This razor is a very good razor. Hair does not get stuck in it or clogged up the razor blade and made it hard to shave. It’s not harsh on your skin and it makes your legs softer than ever! This razor brand is great.
Overland Park , KS
This razor was amazing to use. The forward and backwards feature cut my shaving time in half! The only thing I didn't like was that after a few uses it was less effective and had many more missed spots than normal.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It's faster to shave. It glides smoothly and razor bumps are rare. I received this razor to review from Influencer. It leaves your legs feeling softer than ever. I was always scared to try more than 3 blades, but it worked out perfectly!
Gilbert, AZ
A great razor with a close shave. I usually buy Flamingo because they're pretty, but this razor gave a much better shave and was faster. The quality was better than my normal razor and I'd totally buy it again.
Curwensville, PA
I love the multi-way shaving this razor provides. Always a smooth, clean finish even in stubborn areas. I would like to se the handle with more of a swivel to easily use the multi-way blades. Overall very good
I always prefer using a Gillette razor, I felt the same in this case! I tried using it 5 times and I feel it needs more blades for a smoother shave that lasts longer. I would not recommend this to others.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy this product! Being able to go backwards saves me time while shaving, and I noticed I am faster shaving my legs. Also I love the way the gel on the razor smoothes out my legs afterward
Holland, MI
Overall a nice razor.  Comfortable to hold and shaving both directions is handy for hard to reach spots.  Only complaint is that the moisturizing bar gets all goopy and sticks to the cover.
Columbus, GA
Very close shave. The gel needs to be ample due to me having to use some type of shaving cream. Haven’t been able to check the cartridge prices. I will use it again for shaving armpits, and legs.
Alexandria, AL
The concept is great and it worked very well on my under arms. However... I ended up switching to another razor before Ingot a quarter through my legs. The blades don’t feel sharp enough and the cushioning makes the razor feel too slippery. I may continue to try this and see if it gets better. **I did not purchase this razor. It was sent to me as part of voxbox. All opinions are my own.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leesburg, VA
2 years ago
Katy D. • 2 years ago
I got mine and already finished my review n everything. Im sorry youve not gotten yours yet hun! Youll love it when you do its an awesome razor!