BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Noticeably softer skin. Skin moisturizing solid. Enhanced moisturizing solid. 4 blades. Cartridge requires the Schick Intuition razor handle. For a closer shave (vs original Intuition Plus). The only razor that lathers & moisturizes as you shave leaving your skin noticeably softer. No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Pivoting head follows your contours. Made by Schick. Skin moisturizing solid made in China and assembled with a blade cartridge made in Germany. see more...

Kristian S.
Kristian S.
West Chester, OH
The cucumber melon variety of the Schick Intuition razors is the best... as far as Schick Intuition goes. The soap surrounding the blade (the whole point of this product) only lasts for a few shaves in my experience. The razor blades themselves are nothing special. I've never liked the way that the handle of the Schick Intuition fit my hand. Really bulky and awkward like one of those oversized gag pencils.
Stefany M.
Stefany M.
Dayton, OH
A little pricey, but if you already have the part that holds the razors, then in the end you save money because then all you need are these refills!!! I like these refills because how good they smell. They have this kind of shave helpers around the blades so if you don't have shave gel or cream, then this will help you shave with just some water. Makes your legs feel extra smooth and silky!
Tori P.
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
I like the smooth way this razor glides on my skin, but I'm not the biggest fan of the width. I use it for shaving my legs and under-arms, and sometimes it is hard to get around any corners or angles. I mostly just prefer the smaller razors for this reason. Besides that, the razor did a great job and left my legs moisturized afterwards. I love the scent and would recommend this product.
Cherell L.
Cherell L.
Fernley
I really like the way this one smells and how the razor works, but the block of moisturizerest around the blades disappears so fast because it dissolves when it touches water. I can shave in the shower and it will continue to dissolve after I'm done because the shower is still wet. It is way too expensive to be replacing so often. That's why I prefer something else.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the scent of these cartridges! I also like that it's a multi-tasking tool. I don't need to slather on separate shaving cream before I use this. The only gripe I have is that sometimes it's a bigger piece to pack when I travel. But it does eliminate an extra bottle of shaving cream. But when you're in a crunch, conditioner works just as fine as shaving cream.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Taylor, PA
Schick intuition is the only razor I will use. It eliminated irritating nicks, cuts and razor burns with its unique conditioning solid. It keeps my legs feeling smooth and beautiful without having to wrestle shaving cream cans and sharp razors in a slippery shower. I've been recommending it for years and will continue to recommend this product for years to come.
Josymir R.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the Schick Intuition line of product, just always wished the actual soap bar/ring around the razor blades wouldn't waste away as rapidly as it does. For a product that so expensive it just doesn't last you long enough to justify its cost. Either a longer lasting soap bar/ring or more affordable cost would work best here before seeing it go discontinued.
Lacine T.
Lacine T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Perfect for a lazy person like myself. Before these 99% time I wouldn't use shaving cream. I despise shaving it's too much of a hassle. But with these it's literally one go and I'm done. It's also perfect if you need a quick last minute shave because it keeps my legs feeling moisturized instead of dry and itchy if I just got a razor wet and did a quick shave
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Houston, tx
I used to use these products regularly, but have switched to using a more traditional razor. The soap around it is great, and smells amazing, but it tends to be used up unevenly, specifically the stuff behind the razor. Which then makes the product useless. If there is not soap going on before you use the razor, might as well be using a regular razor.
Azrael S.
Azrael S.
Beaverton, OR
I love this product personally because it works effectively, moisturizes, smells really awesome and doesn't aggravate my skin. It also eliminates the need to buy shaving cream. This razor doesn't cut me often, and it also doesn't have an issue clogging up with longer fine hairs (I don't shave daily) like other razors I've tried.