BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Noticeably softer skin. Skin moisturizing solid. Enhanced moisturizing solid. 4 blades. Cartridge requires the Schick Intuition razor handle. For a closer shave (vs original Intuition Plus). The only razor that lathers & moisturizes as you shave leaving your skin noticeably softer. No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Pivoting head follows your contours. Made by Schick. Skin moisturizing solid made in China and assembled with a blade cartridge made in Germany. see more...

Stella E.
Apple Valley, MN
I don't like any Schick products - they just don't do it for me. I find that they can be too dainty for what I need, I much prefer the men's razors and that is just what I use. I do like the flavors and different color schemes but why are the razors so different?
Amber H.
Love these refills, I am a HUGE Intuition razor fan, use it all the time as does my husband... These Melon are one of our Fav's only because the scent is mild. We purchase them at Sam's in a huge pack, the savings add up. I would def recommend to all!
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was obsessed with these for the longest time. I love the fragrance and it lasted such a long time.

I really never had to buy/use shaving cream. I did also really like that it had multiple blades.

The one downside is that the bottom half of the soap bar would run out quicker than that top half.
Krysta F.
I loved this product the first couple of times I used it, but once the product gets used multiple times it does not work, the bar cream strings and is not longer surrounding the razor. I liked it at first but ends up not being worth the hype
Jessica J.
Boise , Id
I loved the way the Shock intuition razors worked. They were smooth and helped keep my blackheads away. They also were super moisturizing. IF the handle had been less open I would love them still. IT was also easy to tell when the razor head needed to be changed.
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
I don't love this scent. The actual razor is ok, but the shave solid around the razor is used up much more quickly than the razor. I feel like the shave bar is mostly gimmicky and not so much actually useful.
Carrissa C.
Kansas City, MO
These are ok. I feel like the moisturizer was made really poorly for the $$$ you have to shill out for there. I expect something like this to last more than two shaves (in the span of 3 days) and it just fell apart. I just wasn't impressed and would not recommend these to anyone i know.
catherine J.
Lexington, SC
This is my preferred razor blade. I enjoy having the skin conditioning solid next to the blades for a smoother finish. I find them to be comparatively priced. The only complaint I have found is that the lathering skin conditioning solid is quick to dissolve and does not last as long as the razor blades hold up
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried these out a while back and stopped shortly after. There is no good way to keep the soap surround from breaking off or getting sticky all over the tub when not in use. I didn't feel like the shave was very close either.
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
I'm terrible when it comes to shaving and not knocking myself. Schick Intuition was a life saver!!! Seriously cut all shaving accidents down to none. Only wish the cartridges lasted longer and weren't so darn expensive.