BY SCHICK #80 in Men's Razors

For clean comfortable shaves. You re going to get a clean, comfortable shave with your Schick Injector. Each stainless steel blade is electronically metalized with durable chromium and polymer coated to ensure closeness and comfort. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Schick blades are wonderful to use! An absolute dream! I cant exactly remember where I bought it. I know my wife gets them all the time. It beats most products out there. I use it very often. It's absolutely grand! I recommend to others completely!
Dickerson G.
Lo recomiendo al maximo, sin importar sexo, sentiras la piel de bebé, es demasiado increible para ser verdad, lo juro.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
Master Groomer Expert
My boyfriend used this once when he received it at a work party gift exchange. I didn't even know they existed before he got it. It's pretty neat! He really liked it and said it didn't irritate his face
Benedict C.
Berthoud, CO
I have been using The Schick injector blade for a couple of years now and think they are the best. I get a clean shave and the blades won't bankrupt you either!