Schick Hydro Skin Protect Shave Gel uploaded by Savannah O.

BY SCHICK

It s Like a Blast of Hydration to Your Face™. Healthy Skin Nutrients. Moisturizing. Hydrates and Comforts. Dermatologist Tested Fast acting moisturizing formula prepares your skin in seconds.  Schick Hydro Skin protect Shave Gel, contains a fast acting moisturizing formula with vitamins E and Pro-B5 that prepares the skin in seconds for a smooth razor glide and an incredibly comfortable shave Want even greater skin protection? Then be sure to use Schick Hydro® Sensitive Shave Gel with a Schick Hydro® razor. And get a blast of hydration every time. Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hanna J.
Hanna J.
Gilbert, AZ
I thought this shaving gel was pretty good. I did find it moisturizing and it did its job. I wasn't crazy on the scent so its not my go to product for shaving cream but I didn't hate this product. I also believe it is a reasonable price for this product.
Dara B.
Dara B.
My absolute favorite shaving gel smells good you get a close shave and the foam doesn't rinse off quickly
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
I buy this for my husband how is sensitive skin around is neck line and this product really with that
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl
My husband loves this shave jell. It has a great lather and does a great job protecting your skin from razor burn and nicks.