Schick Hydro Silk Winter Care Holiday Gift Set 1.135 lbs uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY SCHICK

Schick Hydro Silk Wintercare Gift Set includes: - Schick Hydro Silk Razor w/Travel Cap: Water-activated moisturizing serum infused with marine extracts. Designed with a soft rubber grip and inspired by water for a beautiful look. - Skintimate: Use Skintimate Shave Gel for an enhanced moisturizing effect. Schick Hydro Silk Cartridge: 5 Curve Sensing Blades and Unique Skin Guards for incredible closeness. - Up to $36 Value with Coupons Included Inside Gender: Female. see more...

Denise G.
My husband got me into using hydro 5 razors. I only use this shaver . The price is great and there are always coupons too. I have a lifetime of shavers because I love them so much. I highly recommended this product.
Jennifer S.
This is a great gift for someone that need to shave. I love it as a gift because you don't think of everyday products you used or need. Awesome moisturizing shave gel makes skin smooth, soft, and moisturized. Razor with refills is awesome because it gives you time to see if you like the razor plus you see if you really like it. It would make a great thoughtful gift.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I have used several razors in the  past and i always come back to this
one because i feel like this one gives me much more of a shave then
others. i like that it has a lotion on the strip so it helps me to keep
my skin from getting cut up. this is nice and smooth works well with a
shaving cream or even alone
Devan F.
Elsmere, KY
These are my favorite holiday products. I look forward to these every year. I give these gifts for Christmas gifts every year. I also stock up for myself too. Very Great products at a great price! Also love how you feet all the essentials in one set.
April S.
I got this for Christmas last year and I am in LOVE!!! The razor leaves my legs feeling smooth and hydrated.