BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Hydrates & protects your sensitive skin against irritation. Designed to handle even your most sensitive areas including underarms and bikini.

• Do the blades need to be replaced often? 1 Answers
  • How does the bikini trimmer work? I've really been wantin...1 Answers
  • How well does this work?? I have been wanting to buy it!2 Answers
  • "I recommend this razor to others.My new favorite razor." in 3 reviews
  • "I could not use the shaver part on my bikini area properly since I am currently pregnant and cannot see down there anymore." in 3 reviews
  • "The moisturizers in the razor leave my legs feeling super smooth and the five blades give a really close shave." in 2 reviews
  • "Great to leave your legs super smooth and the bikini trimmer is wonderful with the different adjustments for length" in 1 review
  • "The trim part also works great as well and does exactly what it is supposed to!!" in 1 review
Lauren H.
Hobbs, NM
I bought this because I CONSTANTLY forget to shave my downstairs mix up and it takes forever to shave once it's gone full bush. I never buy expensive razors cause I'm super cheap but I splurged this time ($13.74 at walmart) and im glad i did. This trimmer is great! It works well and gets a close shave if you take the guard off. It comes with a battery which is a huge plus. The razor works well too but I havent had a chance to really use it, just used it to clean up the armpits on the way out the door. User beware: it is 100% possible to nick yourself with the trimmer if you take the guard off and it's hard to keep the correct angle when you're getting into all the nooks of your cranny. Take it slow and you should be fine.
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
I have had 2 of these they are the best thing ever. I dropped one for at least 4.5ft in my bathroom by accident and it still worked. The refills are expensive though but you can get great deals which is what I have been relying on. It is very light weight, but the buzzer is powerful! The razor head fits with multiple razor blades that schick offers! It does need to be kept out of wetter areas of the show otherwise shower cleaner needs to be used on it. The buzzer end has never cut me and I’ve had it for years!
Laura D.
Best razor/ trimmer hands down! So worth the $12 I spent on this. You experience a close shave and I find that with this razor I don't have to change the blade part as often as I would with my other brands. The trimmer is a great addition right within the same handle and love that it has different settings on it if you like grooming your "parts" differently or like switching it up. I'd also like to add how long lasting the battery that comes with it is and I use mine often and it still has life. If you have a significant other i even recommend buying them one also which come in other colors as well. The trimmer part can also be detached to clean inside of it to make sure no hair is stuck in it. The attachments are a bit pricey but for as great as a shave as you get it is most definitely worth the price.
Vanessa C.
I love this razor to keep my bikini area neat and shave my legs. It's a versatile shaver and it's super convinient to use in the shower. The razor has an adjustable clip and the razor has a built in hydra boost serum that makes your skin smooth and moisturized. The 5 blades give you a close and neat shave and I never have had any nicks worth this razor. Love it!
Gabby G.
I love this . I always forget shave down there.. and when I do I get razor bumps and I have tried everything . Well got me this and love it ! Shaved great and smooth no cuts or pulling hair ! And the biggest part yet no razor bumps !! Very happy will recommend !
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
This is an amazing razor I got this for Christmas a year ago and still have it. This has a two headed razor and and trimmer on it, with different attachments for grooming purposes. If you want the perfect fur trim you need to buy this baby. I get a perfectly trimmed Perty tat in seconds and can shave the edges and my other lady parts with no trouble with only using one tool to do it all. I love this thing. it's battery operated and great for thick hair. the the razor has several blades. it's moisturizing strip last incredibly long and I never get any knicks or knacks or razor burn with this ever I have bought several disposables of the razor as well and it's just as good.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I absolutely love this razor system!! It leaves my legs so silky smooth and is "flexible" enough to get in crevices and "hard to reach" places. I love having the trimmer on the end as well for trims needed in some areas. I found it super helpful. Definitely give this razor a try!! You won't regret it!
Jordann L.
I use this regularly. It works perfectly. I hardly ever get cuts from it. It has more blades so it works better. I gave it 4 stars just because it isn't so cheap itself and it's not very cheap for the replaceable blades. Otherwise I'd recommend this product to others.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I love this razor. The trimmer is awesome! It works better than the other ones I’ve used in the past. The actual blade works AMAZING on my skin. It gets me one of the closest shaves on my legs out of all the razors I’ve used. My only complaint really is for me the electronic part of it seems like it fizzled out a little quickly. Even after I replaced the battery it didn’t work as well. It could just be the one I have so I plan to get another one and hope it works better! I do recommend this razor though, it’s great!
Janae S.
Clarkton
I was a little skeptical at first as to if I really wanted to by a $12 razor. But, it was totally worth it! The razor came with a comb and a trimmer, which was just the icing of the cake. I bought one this morning and used it for the first time and it was definitely mind-blowing! The razor part is flexible and can twist and turn in any direction. For this product, I give it 5 stars because it's light-weight, easy to use and just an amazing invention throughout. I recommend you to get one ASAP!!
Azia a.
Lancaster, CA
How did you guys like this, did it work for you
Alexandra W.
Does anyone else feel like they have to shave more often with this?
Stefanie D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have some questions about this product. I heard it's very good, soo... Can you use the razor itself or with shaving cream? What tips do you have when using this product? Thanks😀
Amberly N.
Bridge City, TX
How well does this work?? I have been wanting to buy it!
Carrie L.
Sewickley, PA
How well does the bikini trimmer work? Does it actually give a nice shave? How often do you have to 'touch up' after you use it?