BY SCHICK #10 in Women's Razors

Hydrates & protects your sensitive skin against irritation. Designed to handle even your most sensitive areas including underarms and bikini.

• "I recommend this razor to others.My new favorite razor." in 3 reviews
  • "I could not use the shaver part on my bikini area properly since I am currently pregnant and cannot see down there anymore." in 3 reviews
  • "The moisturizers in the razor leave my legs feeling super smooth and the five blades give a really close shave." in 2 reviews
  • "Great to leave your legs super smooth and the bikini trimmer is wonderful with the different adjustments for length" in 1 review
  • "The trim part also works great as well and does exactly what it is supposed to!!" in 1 review
So I recently got this Schick Hydro Silk trim style razor. I use both ends. I shave my legs, but also trim and maintain my lady bits too. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because the first time using the trimmer and razor together "down there" I had an ingrown hair from he(( down there, and was extremely painful for two weeks. I learned my lesson, and will now only use my "Intuition" razor with the huge blocks of moisture refills when shaving down there. This trimmer is great when you want to "trim" down there, but I don't recommend for a "smoothe shave" with the trimmer. It's just good for longer hairs. The 5 blades on the other end is amazing, and I love how my legs feel afterwards. This overall is a great razor and trimmer in one, but please, take my advice, don't shave with this particular razor down there. Theirs not enough "serum" in the blades to keep you from getting ingrown hairs and razor bumps, unless you use a shaving cream with. If you like to REALLY shave down there, let me suggest the "intuition" razor. The moisture blocks on those bad boys give you plenty of smoothe sailing when shaving down there. As a trimmer, this is wonderful for shortening the hairs down there. As a shaver, do not. The 5 blades are perfect for shaving your legs, but I wouldn't shave your lady bits with it in my opinion. The blades are extremely sharp, and your skin is extremely sensitive down there, and will cause ingrown hairs like crazy. The refills for these are almost 25$ too, so be prepared to spend some good money just for the refills. I appreciate this little gadget, but use with caution is all I say.
Lauren H.
Hobbs, NM
I bought this because I CONSTANTLY forget to shave my downstairs mix up and it takes forever to shave once it's gone full bush. I never buy expensive razors cause I'm super cheap but I splurged this time ($13.74 at walmart) and im glad i did. This trimmer is great! It works well and gets a close shave if you take the guard off. It comes with a battery which is a huge plus. The razor works well too but I havent had a chance to really use it, just used it to clean up the armpits on the way out the door. User beware: it is 100% possible to nick yourself with the trimmer if you take the guard off and it's hard to keep the correct angle when you're getting into all the nooks of your cranny. Take it slow and you should be fine.
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
I have had 2 of these they are the best thing ever. I dropped one for at least 4.5ft in my bathroom by accident and it still worked. The refills are expensive though but you can get great deals which is what I have been relying on. It is very light weight, but the buzzer is powerful! The razor head fits with multiple razor blades that schick offers! It does need to be kept out of wetter areas of the show otherwise shower cleaner needs to be used on it. The buzzer end has never cut me and I’ve had it for years!
Laura D.
Best razor/ trimmer hands down! So worth the $12 I spent on this. You experience a close shave and I find that with this razor I don't have to change the blade part as often as I would with my other brands. The trimmer is a great addition right within the same handle and love that it has different settings on it if you like grooming your "parts" differently or like switching it up. I'd also like to add how long lasting the battery that comes with it is and I use mine often and it still has life. If you have a significant other i even recommend buying them one also which come in other colors as well. The trimmer part can also be detached to clean inside of it to make sure no hair is stuck in it. The attachments are a bit pricey but for as great as a shave as you get it is most definitely worth the price.
Vanessa C.
I love this razor to keep my bikini area neat and shave my legs. It's a versatile shaver and it's super convinient to use in the shower. The razor has an adjustable clip and the razor has a built in hydra boost serum that makes your skin smooth and moisturized. The 5 blades give you a close and neat shave and I never have had any nicks worth this razor. Love it!
Mia F.
Purchased at: CVS
Okay, I’m not one to buy a $17 razor with no refills but I went for it and bought this razor. Let me TELL YOU, I’ll never go back to another razor. First of all, the electric side for your bikini line is a life saver. Truly, it’s so painless, and leaves you with NO red bumps. Ever. I bought it and was like watch I’ll wake up and have bumps on me after shaving but literally NOTHING. Just smooth clear skin. It’s so good for bikini lines and the regular razor is so amazing when you’re shaving. It leaves your legs so soft and silky. I mainly bought it for the bikini area because I’m a lifeguard and am always in a suit and a downside is that your hair grows back quick ish with the electric side, but I’d rather trim the hair every 2/3 days rather than having bumps that make me insecure about wearing a bathing suit
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is an amazing razor I got this for Christmas a year ago and still have it. This has a two headed razor and and trimmer on it, with different attachments for grooming purposes. If you want the perfect fur trim you need to buy this baby. I get a perfectly trimmed Perty tat in seconds and can shave the edges and my other lady parts with no trouble with only using one tool to do it all. I love this thing. it's battery operated and great for thick hair. the the razor has several blades. it's moisturizing strip last incredibly long and I never get any knicks or knacks or razor burn with this ever I have bought several disposables of the razor as well and it's just as good.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have extremely sensitive skin so I was nervous to try an electronic trimmer/razor. What I love about it is that there are three length options for the trimmer depending on the how close of a shave you want. The razor gives a very close shave, and a flexible head to prevent cuts. I would definitely recommend it.
Jordann L.
I use this regularly. It works perfectly. I hardly ever get cuts from it. It has more blades so it works better. I gave it 4 stars just because it isn't so cheap itself and it's not very cheap for the replaceable blades. Otherwise I'd recommend this product to others.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I love this razor. The trimmer is awesome! It works better than the other ones I’ve used in the past. The actual blade works AMAZING on my skin. It gets me one of the closest shaves on my legs out of all the razors I’ve used. My only complaint really is for me the electronic part of it seems like it fizzled out a little quickly. Even after I replaced the battery it didn’t work as well. It could just be the one I have so I plan to get another one and hope it works better! I do recommend this razor though, it’s great!
Azia a.
Lancaster, CA
How did you guys like this, did it work for you
Alexandra W.
Does anyone else feel like they have to shave more often with this?
Stefanie D.
Brooklyn , NY
I have some questions about this product. I heard it's very good, soo... Can you use the razor itself or with shaving cream? What tips do you have when using this product? Thanks😀
Shelby F.
Stillwater, OK
Do the blades need to be replaced often?
Amberly N.
Bridge City, TX
How well does this work?? I have been wanting to buy it!