Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsSchick
Hydro Silk Sensitive Women's Razor - 1 Razor Handle and 2 Refills

Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Women's Razor - 1 Razor Handle and 2 Refills

Schick hydro silk sensitive women's razor hydrates & protects your sensitive skin against irritation while removing unwanted hair. 5 curve-sensing blades with skin guards and a hypoallergenic serum give you a safe and smooth shave every time. It's suitable for all hair types. dermatologist approved.

Approximately how many shaves does this last?
Is this ultra hydrating???
Is this a good quality razor?
Start your review of Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Women's Razor - 1 Razor Handle and 2 Refills!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Women's Razor - 1 Razor Handle and 2 Refills uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Walmart
AMAZING! This right here has been making shaving a breeze. Its one very amazing razor blade that glides across the skin and cuts the hair off in one swipe. No more razorburn! This keeps me silky and smooth for DAYS! I don't know what kind of magic happens when I use this but anything else I feel hairy again by the next day. Not with this! My summer shaving has been so easy I haven't had any problems at all. I highly recommend!
Joie E.
Los Angeles, CA
I like pretty much any 5 blade shaver and this one is great . Smooth shave and blades last a long time .
Jess B.
Greenville, NC
I love this razor and got it in a holiday pack. I find it to be worth the money and it is effective in keeping my skin soft and free of hair. I am happy with the product and continue to buy it. I even do my best to get holiday packs to keep for me and give the rest of the holiday packs away.
Kira T.
Aiea, HI
Was okay. Left my skin kinda itchy and with some razor bumps. Don't really care for it. Would use something with more smoothing
Helena V.
Bexley, OH
Got a sample in the mail, and I thought this was pretty good. I have pretty dry skin and I felt like this didn't leave my legs feeling really dry. The handle is really nice because it's easy to hold on to in the shower. I might buy again.
Amanda M.
Giddings, TX
The razor works great and gets very close. But is only good for one shaving. Then the blade is dull.
Megan H.
Monroe, OH
Gives me a clean shave and I never have to worry about cuts. I don’t have to use shaving cream with this razor.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this razor more than others. The handle is excellent, ergonomic and comfortable grip. It is also really cute.
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
These are simple effective razors, I've yet to get a nick from using them👌🏼 Super smooth and easy to use, the handle never slides out of my hands and honestly though I'm 5' 9" I can shave in 3 minutes. 😁 Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Women's Razor - 1 Razor Handle and 2 Refills
Trisha A.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite razor to use, keeps me smooth without any razor burn or bumps. I've tried others but this is the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...