BY SCHICK #25 in Women's Razors

Schick hydro silk sensitive women's razor hydrates & protects your sensitive skin against irritation while removing unwanted hair. 5 curve-sensing blades with skin guards and a hypoallergenic serum give you a safe and smooth shave every time. It's suitable for all hair types. dermatologist approved. see more...

Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
I love this razor but since I’m able to buy replacement blades the razor handle itself being clear at the top looks very dirty over the last two years and you can’t clean it off to be clear again and it makes the blade look dirty even if it’s really clean, appearance is everything to me and I don’t want to look down at my razor and be grossed out even if I know it’s just discoloration after some time.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I really loved this product. I usually only buy BIC Schlick I believe it’s called, and I strayed away from my normal razor. Works wonderfully for a clean cut and left my skin smooth when paired with Skintimate 2 in 1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
So i just purchased these shavers for the first time! Never tried them before but I must say I really did find these some very good shavers! They didn't leave no razor burns and left my legs feeling clean and hairless! For 10 bucks I find these shavors pretty darn good, and highly recommend!
Marisol T.
This is my favorite razor of all time because it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and the razor is smooth but doesn’t cut my skin. My favorite way to use this razor is with skinmate (I hope I remembered that right) shaving cream and in the shower. Although most of the time I’m too lazy to apply shaving cream but it’s ok because this razor has never given me razor bumps or itchy skin. I discovered this razor four years ago and usually buy it at Walmart but have also bought it at cvs and rite aid. The price is well worth it as it has a strip of moisturizer on the actual razor.
Emma T.
Schick razors are fantastic quality and always leave me with a close shave. The sensitive skin razor especially is good for my skin and helps reduce any razor burn I get! I highly recommend these and they’re a good price too.
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this razor.  It never gives me a razor burn or irritation and my legs feel so smooth right after. Even without gel or shaving cream, I am able to get a really clean shave.And the refills are really convenient but are a little pricey. Will definitely be buying this again and again.
Myra H.
I really like this razor. Gives a close shave with out irritating the skin. The serum that's in it is nice because it helps keep the skin hydrated and smooth. This is the only razor I've ever used that hasn't caused me to cut myself so I find that to be a huge plus! The razor itself was about $10 which is more than I've ever paid for a single razor, but I do suppose that for the price the quality is there.
Brooke A.
berea
hands down my favorite razor to use, since i've become a budgeter I wasn't letting myself splurge on good razors and my skin was paying for it, these razors have made the world of difference.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Great disposable razor. Idk why it suggests it's a sensitive razor, non the less it didn't irritate my skin. So I'd say it does what it says. The product itself is obviously easy to use and has a great handle so it doesn't slip out of your hands when your all soapy. Lasts through a few shaves as well.
Bre B.
I love this razor! I switched to this razor because my legs started to become irritated and breakout when I use the cheaper razors. This razor is made for sensitive skin, and it’s awesome! I no longer breakout, and it cuts the hairs down really short. Leaving me with smooth hairless legs. I highly recommend it! You definitely get what you pay for.
Jennifer R.
Kewaunee, WI
Is this a good quality razor?
Meredith P.
Has anyone tried the razor/bikini razor duo from Schick?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this ultra hydrating???

back