BY SCHICK #17 in Women's Razors

Schick hydro silk sensitive razors contain: î water activated hypoallergenic moisturizing serum hydrates throughout each shave and for up to 2 hours after to help replenish skin's natural moisture î five curve-sensing blades deliver an incredibly close shave and glides over a woman's curves î unique skin guards smooth the skin while shaving helping to protect from irritation î compact oval cartridge shape fits easily into hard to reach areas and is designed exclusively for the contours of a woman s body. dermatologist approved.

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
These have become my favorite razor replacement. I got these when I had to change my Razor to something new because my other one just got to gross and disgusting from years of bacteria and everything forming inside of it. And I got addicted to these. They are so soft so nice and I feel like they shave my legs without irritation
Briana S.
Williamsport , PA
The best razor/ trimmer I have ever used. A little pricey, but worth it! I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t make me itchy and burning after shaving. Also a very smooth shave.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
The only razors I buy. I get them from Walmart for approximately $16 for 4. There are $4 off coupons periodically for them...makes the cost a little better! :) Seriously these are so good, they last a pretty long time and get you a nice close shave!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Hands down the best razor out there. Stays sharp through several shaves, doesn’t slice up my skin, leaves my skin silky smooth and always gives a close, comfortable shave. The price tag is a little tough to swallow at times, but the whole razor market is a racket these days so I pay what I must for this quality.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This razor and refills were pretty good. They are just so bulky. But if you’re looking for a quick shave it’s a good go to. I got a lot of razor burn from it though, even with the sensitive. I probably wouldn’t use it regularly
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I love these razors! I have very sensitive skin and these have always done the trick. I don’t have to worry as much about cutting over my knee area or anywhere else, this keeps my legs soft and smooth all year round!
Alyssa H.
Beaufort
Not my favorite razors. They lasted only one shave and didn't leave my skin smooth. It's way too expensive for the quality. I probably won't but these razors again due to my previous experience.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Jamie S.
Kansas City, MO
Wish they lasted a little longer for the price but overall a great razor. I️ have very irritable skin and this product is the best I’ve used for it. Rusts easily if not stored properly
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
These are so so good. I use them without shaving creame and they work so well. I hate body hair on myself so a sharp razor that is going to get every single little hair off my body is very important to me and these most certainly do the job. I love these so much and HIGHLY recommend them.