BY SCHICK #10 in Women's Razors

Schick hydro silk sensitive razors contain: î water activated hypoallergenic moisturizing serum hydrates throughout each shave and for up to 2 hours after to help replenish skin's natural moisture î five curve-sensing blades deliver an incredibly close shave and glides over a woman's curves î unique skin guards smooth the skin while shaving helping to protect from irritation î compact oval cartridge shape fits easily into hard to reach areas and is designed exclusively for the contours of a woman s body. dermatologist approved.

Liz C.
Butte, MT
Hands down the best razor out there. Stays sharp through several shaves, doesn’t slice up my skin, leaves my skin silky smooth and always gives a close, comfortable shave. The price tag is a little tough to swallow at times, but the whole razor market is a racket these days so I pay what I must for this quality.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This razor and refills were pretty good. They are just so bulky. But if you’re looking for a quick shave it’s a good go to. I got a lot of razor burn from it though, even with the sensitive. I probably wouldn’t use it regularly
Kelcei L.
Hayward
This razor is my life. It’s smooth and doesn’t leave razor burns. The after shave feeling you get from it is so nice. I recommendd This for sure. The price is good and the product is amazing.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it shaves so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Cassie G.
This razor is decent I noticed it started to rust quickly and the refills are pretty expensive I like it when I have a fresh blade but I’m not overly impressed by it looking to switch
Alyssa H.
Beaufort
Not my favorite razors. They lasted only one shave and didn't leave my skin smooth. It's way too expensive for the quality. I probably won't but these razors again due to my previous experience.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Jamie S.
Kansas City, MO
Wish they lasted a little longer for the price but overall a great razor. I️ have very irritable skin and this product is the best I’ve used for it. Rusts easily if not stored properly
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is my favorite razor blade! I got to try it out on a free product campaign and got hooked. It glides smoothly and I rarely get any nicks or cuts. The lubricated strip lasts a while too. I have very sensitive skin and get the least razor burn from this razor. The only downfall is that water gets trapped in the handle and grows mold. I've reported it to the company and they haven't improved it yet that I've seen. I just soak the handle (without refill cartridge) in a mold and mildew shower cleanser (the kind with bleach) when I clean the shower and tub.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
These are so so good. I use them without shaving creame and they work so well. I hate body hair on myself so a sharp razor that is going to get every single little hair off my body is very important to me and these most certainly do the job. I love these so much and HIGHLY recommend them.