Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are really good & they are worth the money but the only con is that they’re really pricey. They really do work so good though, and they make shaving a whole lot easier. I’d have to say that other than the price, they last a while before you have to buy another kne
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these razor blades. They work awesome. They can be a bit pricey but do last a long time so They are worth spending a bit more.
Alexandra G.
Dacula, GA
Pretty good for disposable razors because you can just change the blade and save some money. Pretty effective and would probably buy again. Picked them up at my local Walmart. Easy to change the blade as well.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absoluta Loy my favorite razor. A bit pricy for the refills but worth it. Don’t need to use any shaving cream, just run the shaver under some warm water to activate the moisturizing strip it has above and below the blades and it’s all good to go.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The refills are just like any other brand, expensive and you get about 4 of them. If the razor worked well for me I wouldn't mind spending the money but it left me with some pretty bad razor burn.
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
I uses all the time is one of my favorite razors keeps my legs from getting Nick’s and Keeps them silky smooth for weeks to come
marisol l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although these are a bit pricy I would recommend because the blade is not so sharp it will cut your skin but it is sharp enough to smoothly cut your hair without giving one razor bumps or dry itchy skin afterwards. I usually purchase these at my local Walmart but have also seen them cvs and Walgreens. If your looking for an excellent replaceable razor head please give these a try, they truly are great.
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite razor! I’ve tried many ones because most razors make my skin bumpy because I have sensitive skin but this is so gentle and really glides perfectly along my skin with no nics or cuts. Makes my skin feel so soft!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing! I have been using this for years and it is hands down the best shaving product out there. Loyal loyal customer.
Kelly D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best razors. Long lasting and no need for cream if you don’t have any. 5 blades is great