Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
This product works better then the rest that I have used. It gets all the hairs in one swap don't have to go back over it two times to get all the hair. I also like the way it makes my legs smooth and soft.
Chauntae K.
Lynnwood, WA
These razors keep my legs smooth and doesn't give me the nasty razor burn that other cheap brands do. These are cheap but get the job done. I like the cheap razors because then I never feel bad about tossing it when the blade gets dull.
Jessie G.
Ladson, SC
I have really sensitive skin and get razor burn really easily, however I had really great results with the Schick Hydro Silk. It left my legs super smooth and soft, these are the only kind I will use going forward. Highly recommend!!!
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA
exactly what you expect. excellent quality refills of a top shelf product. the absolute best razor i've ever used!!! you will not regret the razor, nor will you regret the slight splurge on the price!
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I love my Schick Hydrosilk razor, I have been using these for almost 3 years now with no looking back! I purchase the refills every month and they are worth the price, I wouldn't use any other razor.
Lisa V.
My leg hair grows back in like 6 hours so I need a 5 razor blade shaver. This thing is awesome! I have super sensitive skin and while I use this razor it doesn't give me any bumps or ingrown hair!
Rachel H.
South Pittsburg, TN
These amazing razors stay sharp for such a long time! Which is also good because it saves you money. I was expecting just a regular old razor until I used this product and now I refuse to switch. The razor heads are super easy to change too! Overall, I am very satisfied.
Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
the hydro silk razors are ammmmmaaaazzzzing. they leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvinated. what more could you ask for. they are decent in price compared to other brands and you can find them just about anywhere. which is nice, cause you can just grab them
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
My favorite razor heads. Affordable and easy to find. Keep my legs smooth and silky without even moisturizing them. The razor stays sharp for a good amount of time . I would highly recommend to others and will buy them again.
Saretta D.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is a great razor I purchased from Shop Rite. The multiple blades really gave me a close shave. I was able to get it done quickly and it was easy to use. I didn't have to go over the same spots twice. I think this product is better compared to regular two blade razors.