Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love hydro silk. I believe they work very well and I can use the same razor for the longest time before I have to replace it. I try a lot of other brands but these are the ones I usually go back to.
Ashley L.
Wylie, TX
Schick Hydro Silk refills are great but a little pricey. I mostly buy disposable razors due to price and amount i use them. It is a great product though if you can afford it or if you use a razor often. Overall it's a good product that I would buy if i needed a razor more often
Eva M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are some of the best razor blades I've used. I love the moisturizing strip on these and it doesn't get in the way when you're shaving. It's definitely met and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
Love these razors! Each individual head lasts me at least 3-4 weeks and does a great job every time! This product is very high quality and is worth every penny. My skin and legs thank it
Jordan B.
E Greenwich, RI
These refills are great for on the go! It's convenient, because you don't have to buy a new razor every time your razor head gets old and dirty. Most likely bought at Sam's Club. It has moisterizing lotion in the razor heads to really get that smooth finish and feel
Lyndsey H.
Boerne, TX
I like these overall but they are not my favorite brand of razors. I bought these with coupons and got them for about $1.15 a box and used them a few times. The remaining boxes I ended up giving away for friends and family due to these cutting my sensitive skin so easily.
Kate R.
Arcadia, FL
I am always needing new refills for my razor and these are wonderful, easy to use, and do their job very well. I shave my legs everyday (sometimes I skip a day) and they keep you feeling smooth. It meets expectations and I would buy it again.
Caitlin B.
Duff, TN
I love these razors! They work amazing on my sensitive skin and are so easy to use. I rarely get cuts when I use these. Even tho they are a little pricey for my taste, they are well worth it! They leave my legs silky and smooth! I recommend this product to everyone! (Especially if you have sensitive skin!)
Shyana S.
Iva, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good product. The razors have moisturizing beads so you don't have to use cream when shaving in the shower. I do feel that the razors don't stay sharp as long as others I've had, but you do get a smooth shave.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
Very smooth feeling is left in the legs after being shaved,even without using a shaving cream it was very easy to get "razor" close to the skin.very easy to use.would definitely buy again.