Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #32 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Paige B.
Newport Coast, CA
I thought that these razors were just okay. I much prefer Gillette Venus. I found that the blades dulled easily, thus receiving razor cuts frequently. They made my legs feel smooth, but because I had to change them out so often, I don't think they are worth the money.
Marceline C.
Ypsilanti, MI
As far as replaceable razrs go these are my favorite brand. It allows a really clean and smooth shave and the refills last longer than other brands I've used. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a tight clean shave.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
I used to use these all the time . Until I found out that men's razors are much better. So now I never use women's razors . I would not buy these again and not to mention the are expensive ! Try a men's you won't go back .
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are nice for when you want a little extra cushioning when you are shaving. Expensive but I'm not sure if they are totally worth it. I do love them but the one bad this is that the soft cushiony lotion surrounding the razor runs out really fast!
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
I like what a close shave this product gives me. However, I was disappointed with how quickly I needed to change my razor heads. They seemed to go dull more quickly than other brands that I have purchased like Venus. I will continue to use this product because of the close shave it gives.
Taylor H.
I love the hydrosilk razors and refills! I usually get the Sensitive refills because I sometimes break out under my arms due to irritation. The refills are very moisturizing and I always get a smooth shave.
Delani N.
Philadelphia
The Shick Hydrosilk Sensitive skin cartridges glide over the skin easy, and limit the amount of ingrown hairs from shaving. The moisturizing bands are highly effective, making the experience an easy one.
Haley M.
Scott depot, WV
The hydrosilk rage from shick is my favorite! I have gone through so many of these. It is so good if you have sensitive skin because it has moisturizer built in so no itchy skin! Will continue to re-buy!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the pack that I like to purchase as my refills for my bikini trimmer and razor combo. The 5 blade system works the best for all those small stubborn hairs on my legs and especially my underarms.
Ashley L.
Wylie, TX
Schick Hydro Silk refills are great but a little pricey. I mostly buy disposable razors due to price and amount i use them. It is a great product though if you can afford it or if you use a razor often. Overall it's a good product that I would buy if i needed a razor more often