Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #34 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these to shave everday and they are great! They make it easy to shave and leave everything feeling smooth! I think it is a great product and works well! I buy them from Walmart for a good price. You can usually find coupons fr them as well! I am satisfied with the product overall it works great!
britney s.
I have tried the razors before and they were not quite as good as I had hoped. They are good quality but just don't shave as well as I need them to. I have noticed with men's razors I have gotten a closer shave so I use them. I probably would not purchase this product again just because I know other products have worked better for me but if you don't care about how close your shave is than this is an okay product.
MacKenna H.
Placentia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do really love this razor. There is no reason for shaving cream when using it, it leaves my skin so soft and it lasts me for about 3 weeks before I need a new blade because I do like mine to be sharp si I don't have to go over one area multiple times. I would recommend this to others 100%
Jazmyn M.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
I can be very allergic to the moisture strips on the razors and its a struggle. These I do not get that it all! I'm not to hairy so I use them about once a week. They surpassed my expectations, I get a close shave and they feel so great after! I do a little dance inside. These are the only razors I buy, I don't risk using other ones.
Liz C.
Aurora, IL
Schick Hydro razor is my go to razor. It lasts long and it is unique from all other razors. I love how they made it a refill razor and it is always so affordable when you catch it on sale. Schick offers coupons also so it is a must try. I will continue on purchasing refills.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
Love the way the blade feels super smooth while shaving but I find that the blade gets dull very easily. It smells amazing but is a little pricey for the refills. I would recommend this to you if you have thin hair but if you have thick hair then you may not like it as much.
Jennifer T.
Hedgesville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have been my favorite razor blades for a while now. They are sharp and leave me with soft and smooth skin. I get a close shave every time without razor bumps. They are somewhat moisturizing and very easy to replace as needed.
Keely-Marie H.
Osceola, WI
As a pretty hairy woman I can say honestly that I've been through a variety of razors and these are by far the best I've found. The little moisture bead things don't get all gooey and gross like some other 'moisturizing' razors have a tendency to do and they last a shockingly long amount of time. The shave is always nice and close and I come out of the shower smooth as a baby.
Diana M.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product, doesn't leave you feeling like you missed a spot. Has enough blades to leave you with smooth skin. No razor bumps so huge plus. I use it daily so that's very important to me to have a great razor such as this one.
Savannah R.
Love this razor. Leaves your legs feeling smooth. When first using it can be a little sharp and can cut you if not careful. Also I don't really care for the soap like stuff around it. I believe my skin is too sensitive for that.