Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite razor! I’ve tried many ones because most razors make my skin bumpy because I have sensitive skin but this is so gentle and really glides perfectly along my skin with no nics or cuts. Makes my skin feel so soft!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors live up to their name. I use them daily. They really get that last bit of stubble that is often missed! They leave your skin feeling smooth and silky! I’d definitely recommend over any other brand of razors.
Meghan F.
Allendale, MI
I love these because they don't give me the same slimy feeling other moisturizing razor blades do. I have dark hair, so I shave every other day at a minimum. A good razor is my best friend, and I go through about one head a month. Schick Hydro is a reliable brand that has provided consistently good service. I don't feel they go out of their way to be exceptional, but sometimes consistency is more important in a product, and I always know my hydro razor will provide a close shave.
ANA M.
Franklinton, LA
Shick Hydro Silk razors guide smoothly on the skin with a flawless, non irritating, moisturizing and hydrating aftershave feel. In my personal experience it offers a close, harmless shave to even the most sensetive areas such as the bikini area. The thick coating of gel that is around the razor provides guarunteed protection against cuts and nicks during every single shave. One razor may last for weeks without a single hint of rust if properly stored away from wet environtments after each shave. And one package even comes with a couple of free refills. I absolutely reccomend this product to anyone especially those who are pressed for time in getting ready because you could get the same results through even a quick and fast shave.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like #Schick because I rarely get nicked the first time I use it out of the package. They last forever as long as you keep them dry between uses and they get a really close shave, even in the underarm area. I used to use men's razors thinking that they do a better job on women skin but the truth is, women razors are designed so the blades are finer so it doesn't nick our skin and we can get a close shave. I love Schick! I just wish the prices weren't so dang high.
Kelsey A.
Traverse city, Mi
This is my holy grail razor! Always makes my legs so soft! I like this better than the Venus razors because it seems to stay sharper for longer. Handle is comfortable and has ridges for anti-slip protection when shaving/holding.
Kathryn W.
One of my favorite razors! My legs are super sensitive when it comes to shaving, and the Schick Hydro Silk never gives me a problem, I had became so accustomed to my legs being left red, swollen, bumpy, and painful that when I tried the Hydro Silk I was so happy and surprised. I also like that the handle can be used with multiple schick razor cartridges so I don't have to buy the whole set up every time.
Deb S.
Houston
I've used Schick Hydro Silk razors since they came out few years ago. Obviously, 5 blades is a must in today's razor-realm. These razors provide a super close shave, and the blades for me last 3-4 weeks with every day leg shaving, about average for similar companies. It has a slight edge for me over its competitor, the Gilette Venus line of products, in that the Schick Hydro products actually have LESS range of motion of the razor... Why is that an advantage? For me, it means more control and less nicking around my knees!
Jessica J.
San Pedro, CA
I got this razor and refills for the first time for free from a hotel I was staying at in Big Bear, CA. Once I tried it, I will never go back to anything else unless they stop making it. It all but eliminates the need for any shaving cream or lotion due to the lotion on the strips. Makes shaving a breeze!