Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
I typically use a men's razor now (still schick) but I enjoy this blade set. The gel lines help keep me from getting razor burn, and the multiple blades do give me a smoother shave. Don't store in a place where this will get wet though cause that gel will melt right off and become a sticky snotty mess.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absoluta Loy my favorite razor. A bit pricy for the refills but worth it. Don’t need to use any shaving cream, just run the shaver under some warm water to activate the moisturizing strip it has above and below the blades and it’s all good to go.
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
I get the smoothest shave when I use this razor. They are a bit pricey as I change the blade after every 5th shave. I like the fact that they have a few different scents. I use it on my legs and underarms. Never had a bad shave or nic yet!
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
When it comes to razors, I used to believe more blades equated to a better shave. I picked up the Schick Hydro Silk Refills as I was tempted by the idea of 5 blades and the idea of longer lasting moisture. When wet, the serum around the blade activates, helping the razor glide over your skin with ease--a little too much ease for my liking. I like to take my time when shaving to minimize accidental nicks, but the moisture treatment in the Schick Hydro Silk blade sped up the process, necessitating more than one pass over the same spots. I also found the serum to attract hair and require more aggressive rinsing, making my shave take longer than I like. Perhaps if you have dense, coarse hair, the Schick Hydro Silk Razor might work well for you; however, I'll stick to my no-nonsense 2 blade razors and let my shaving cream do the moisturizing.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great razors! You can use them for quite a while before needing to replace. Generally, I can find them for a great price, but their “regular” price is a little steep. I will not buy another brand of razors.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product provides a close shave that feels smooth. The hydrating strips feel amazing and help fight razor burn. I use this everyday because it is super effective. I am going to repurchase this product.
Stephanie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these in another razor pack to try. Not worth it for me. I feel like the head of the razor is too thick and doesn't move with ease over your body. It never feels like as close of a shave. Pricey. Pricey.
Kristin S.
I liked these, but they are not my favorite. Honestly I only got one shave out of each razor, and have had disposable razors that lasted and stayed sharp longer.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
These razors are my favorite! Even though you're probably not supposed to I can use this for months without the razor becoming dull. Plus I can smoothly run it over the contours of my body without much thought and not have to worry about cutting myself
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
It's so confusing how the number 5 is bigger than the number 4 on this package, because it is mentioning the 5 blades that you get on each of the 4 cartridges included. The first time I bought a refill for my Hydro Silk razor, I thought I was getting 5 cartridges, especially considering the price. And it hasn't depreciated much, despite newer razors on the shelves. Check out my review on the actual razor itself, and then this product will come in very handy. Since the five blades create a bit more friction, shaving cream is necessary and replacing them more often than your previous razor is also required to keep yourself from getting cut by not one, not two, not three, not four, but five dull blades. Keep 'em sharp, ladies! And plan on spending at least $50 a year for the starter kit with the actual razor/handle and then a year's worth of blades. Plus however much shaving cream costs, because, despite the hype, it isn't safe with just water.