Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Schick Hydro Silk Refills
I think these are good blades, the razor itself is nice. Good for sensitive skin. Where I live the blades cost more than the razor itself which is annoying.
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Five stars and beyond for this razor! The blades get a super close shave every time. Easy on my skin and it's worth paying a little extra for these.
Danielle K.
Kitchener, ON
These razor heads last forever. I love this razor and I don't think I'll ever switch. It's so moisturizing you don't need a shaving cream with it.
angie m.
son cuchillas muy buenas con gel arriba y abajo para que no te cortes ni te lastimes son muy buenas y me gustan muchos
Chelsea Z.
These blades give bad razor burn if used more then 2-3 times. I am not a fan of these ones and they very expensive.
Sunny D.
Richmond
My favourire razor by far! Comfortable grip, 5 blades, close shave, inexpensive....what more could a girl want!?
Marlana G.
Imperial Beach
Absolutely love these! I get a nive close shave every time. Never have to worry about messy creams or gels!
Shellyse M.
Glace Bay, NS
I like them but I just but a new razor when the blades have run out! It's too expensive to buy the refills
Alexa D.
Montreal
Great refil product! These are very hydrating and easy to replace ! A recommend this product to all gurls
Fiorela J.
I love you, very good, favorite, always use
because it leaves me very soft skin without any hair I love