Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Peggy B.
Pensacola, FL
This is very nice smooth & gentle product. I am a repeat user on this, it is easy to use.
ayaris m.
Orlando, FL
Love how soft it leaves my skin deffinately my favorite really soft skin love the results
ALISON C.
Bonne Terre, MO
This is the BEST razor out there. I've used others and nothing compares to Schick hydro.
Kelly D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best razors. Long lasting and no need for cream if you don’t have any. 5 blades is great
Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
I love this razor. My skin feels so soft and smooth after and doesn't give me razor burn.
Samantha R.
Morrill, ME
The best shave, smooth, no razor burn EVER! 4 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG AND smooth!
Stephanie M.
Beaverton, OR
Love it! Doesn't give me razor burn, works perfectly on my skin. Leaves it so smooth !
manar h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Ashley C.
PARADISE, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great razors. Last a long time without getting dull or goopy. Not gimmicky or overly feminized. Have received free samples of these and would repurchase at a good price. The handle is also very comfortable to use.
Ariel F.
Fraserville , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For someone who does not like feeling any hair I loved this razor. The price was reasonable. I usually use it every day and I found it last longer than other brands I have used in the past. It left my legs feeling smooth!