Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #34 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Paris H.
Avondale, AZ
I love the razor! It really makes my skin smooth and silk. I which they made a permanent hair removal
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
I love these refills for my razor. they add moisture while shaving! These are a must-have for me.
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Razor works good and doesn’t cut you up like some other brands. Definitely will be buying again.
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor. Works amazing and is easy to use. Love this brand and the many different options
Lori O.
Grant, MI
My go to razor. Easy to use, no need for extra gels or creams. Glides smooth to minimize cuts.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
This is the best to shave with. Leaves your legs silly smoothie with out without shaving gel.
Shannon D.
Phoenix, AZ
Don't like these razors. They don't work very well. Have to go over and check for missed hair
Liliana C.
El producto es muy bueno me gusta mucho cumple lo que promete deja la piel suave es muy buena
Tiffany B.
Watertown, NY
The schick hydro silk razor is the only one I use. So having refills is nice to keep smooth.
Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
I love this razor. My skin feels so soft and smooth after and doesn't give me razor burn.