Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Bethany R.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfact for my sensitive skin! This is the only brand of razor that doesn't cut me or give me the shaving bumps!
Irene C.
Cathedral City, CA
This is by far my favorite razor. And I love that they have refills for it. They are affordable and work great!!!
Elizabeth P.
Longview, WA
These razors always get my legs the smoothest and can be used multiple times without causing razor burn or cuts
Caroline P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love using this! My legs are so soft after using this. It did meet my expectations and I would use it again.
Jacqueline H.
Hagerman, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You never have to worry about this razor not cutting or cutting too much! The sensitive skin line is good too!
Ashley R.
Bradenton, FL
I love this razor. Can't live without it. The refills are a bit pricey but they last for ages!! Smooth as silk!
Tessa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a new user of this product. I am quiet fond of it and it's great quality for less money than competitors.
Kristina M.
Dayton, OH
Always gives me a close smooth shave. I trust this razor both of my daughters use this razor from the beginning
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Leaves your legs and under arms feeling like silk which is why its named hydro silk im sure works realy great