Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Michelle L.
Mariposa, CA
Schick isn't my favorite but the Hydro Silk definitely deserves 5 starts. Keeps my skin smooth and never irritates!
Alane E.
These are great razors honestly. They're just wayy too overpriced! You can buy mens razors just as good for cheaper!
Savannah H.
jacksonville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this grabs a lot of the hairs and keeps my legs soft and i don’t have to go over multiple times like the bic razors
Kathryn V.
Burlington, NC
My all time favorite shaver it cuts great sharp enough and don't have to chnsge head so often and I shave everyday
Ashley M.
Smyrna, TN
I am always super smooth after each use. I can't stand the single disposable blades and this is the perfect razor.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Love this brand but always hate having to pay so much for refills. I can usually three uses at most from one blade.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Betty Jo Southernbelle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love this I need to look for a job every time never have any problem they leave your legs silky smooth
Brooke J.
Hull, IL
Works well glides good last long. PRICES is a little high but u pay for what u get. SHARP and easy to hold on to
Angel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these razors! I love the five blades for a smooth shave, and the moisture strips are nice as well.