Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Love this brand but always hate having to pay so much for refills. I can usually three uses at most from one blade.
Ashley M.
Smyrna, TN
I am always super smooth after each use. I can't stand the single disposable blades and this is the perfect razor.
Alane E.
These are great razors honestly. They're just wayy too overpriced! You can buy mens razors just as good for cheaper!
Savannah H.
jacksonville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this grabs a lot of the hairs and keeps my legs soft and i don’t have to go over multiple times like the bic razors
Kathryn V.
Burlington, NC
My all time favorite shaver it cuts great sharp enough and don't have to chnsge head so often and I shave everyday
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Michelle L.
Mariposa, CA
Schick isn't my favorite but the Hydro Silk definitely deserves 5 starts. Keeps my skin smooth and never irritates!
Betty Jo Southernbelle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love this I need to look for a job every time never have any problem they leave your legs silky smooth
Bethany R.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfact for my sensitive skin! This is the only brand of razor that doesn't cut me or give me the shaving bumps!
Irene C.
Cathedral City, CA
This is by far my favorite razor. And I love that they have refills for it. They are affordable and work great!!!