Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Hannah B.
Wise, VA
My favorite razor by far. The money you spend on them is well worth it. They last 2x longer than any razor I've ever had.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Great razor! Never cut myself and always have smooth silky skin after I'm done shaving! Good price. Defiantly recommend!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing! I have been using this for years and it is hands down the best shaving product out there. Loyal loyal customer.
Sarah L.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the men’s schick hydro razors and feel they give me the closest shave I have yet to try the women’s version though
Christine W.
Easton, PA
It does the job really well...I shave pretty much everyday so I need something that can stand up to the job and this does
Whitney C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Schick hydro silk is my GO TO razor. They last for many shaves, and always leave me feeling smooth with no irritation.
Autumn P.
Elizabethton, TN
Not a good razor. I do not recommend. It wasn't sharp enough. Doesn't last long. Too expensive for the bad job it does.
Amanda V.
Hendersonville, TN
These work great. Good for sensitive skin! I love how hydrating they are. Don't even need a shaving cream with them.
Ashley R.
Longwood
These are great. Able to use my razor forever and just get a new blade. These refills leaves my legs smooth and soft.
Abigail S.
Richmond, IN
When I want a really nice shave I always use these razors. It's a smooth shave and my legs end up feeling very nice.