Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #29 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Bonnie H.
Pros- has a moisture bar attached to help keep my skin smooth when I shave.

Cons - i still get razor burn on my bikini line.
Alexus C.
Land o' Lakes
These razors are okay, mediocre at best. They are not anything special. I do however lover the bar of shaving cream on them.
Rachael S.
These are some nice razor blades. Smooth finish. No cuts. Works pretty well. It's not the best I've ever tried but it works!
Erin M.
They are really easy to change in and out and they make my legs and underarms super smooth and they don't give me razor burn
Michelle B.
Hutchinson
This razor was great. The blades lasted a while and the shave remained smooth for a long time due to 5 blades being present.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a great price and work great. My legs feel smooth with every shave. I dont even use shaving cream I use body soap.
Tao C.
Fresno, CA
My go to. Its a must! I will never use any other razors again. These refills are great. Its a bit pricey but will worth it.
Priscila H.
Sahuarita, AZ
Hydro silk leaves my legs so smooth and silky! Never have any Knicks either, love it. Not too badly priced usually either.
Alejandra S.
They are kind of expensive, but these are the only razor blades that don't make my skin break out really badly. I love it.
Chelsea J.
Georgetown
These razors leave you with a close smooth shave. But if you leave it upside down the gel comes off and you get razor burn.