Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Stephanie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I simply Love these Shick razors, they are Amazing!! I tried these two years ago with Influenster in a Voxbox and haven't used anything else since then. So easy to use, not Knicks or cuts, no need to reshave over and over because one time shave and you're done! Love!
Cassie R.
I love these razors, the only draw back is the coating that comes on them to help have a smooth shave will sometimes come out all at once and it'll become messy and I feel like I waste most of it down the drain. Other than that I like them and always get a good clean shave!
Emily-Paige M.
Gardendale, AL
The closest shave I've ever had!!! The blades are sharp and shave even the toughest hair. And they are gentle on intimate skin. I can't believe I went this long without this razor. It's so great!! It's pricey and the refills are pricey but honestly for the shave I get, I don't care about the price. I tell everyone about my Shick Hydrosilk!!!
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great razor blade! Creates a smooth shave. If you try to shave with little to no hair it does give you a burning sensation in the area. I bought these because Walgreens had them buy 1 get 1 50% off plus I had coupons. Great buy! Worth buying again!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used several razors in the  past and i always come back to this
one because i feel like this one gives me much more of a shave then
others. i like that it has a lotion on the strip so it helps me to keep
my skin from getting cut up. this is nice and smooth works well with a
shaving cream or even alone
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razor I have ever had!! This razor sgaves very close to the skin and doesn't give me razor bumps. My skin feels so soft after shaving when I use this razor. The blades are kind of pricey but man it is so worth it
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
These are my favorites. I usually purchase them in bulk so I never run out. They last s decent time for me....around a week of daily leg and under arm shaving. Prices could be better but I think all razors are extremely over priced. I don’t like stubble so I’m stuck. Lol. These are very good though.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the blades on the razor the best. It works well without nicks. I like the fact that you do not have to replace the whole razor, just the blades. The product is a little expensive but well worth it.
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors are really good & they are worth the money but the only con is that they’re really pricey. They really do work so good though, and they make shaving a whole lot easier. I’d have to say that other than the price, they last a while before you have to buy another kne
Christel E.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite “female branded” razors. They stay sharp the longest in my opinion. They aren’t the greatest but they are the best I’ve tried in the women’s selections. These seems to get the hairs well but also glide easily. I do prefer men’s razors overall though.