Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Schick Hydro Silk razor and refills are my go-to razor. I find they are more heavy-duty and hold up nicer than any Venus razor that I've tried. I think they stay sharp and last a long time. The moisture strip is nice---while it lasts (I do wish it lasted a bit longer!) They make it easy to shave my legs and leave my skin feeling soft. I highly recommend this razor.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
These bad boys are my go to razors! They are game changers in the shaving field! They leave your legs, underarms, etc feeling sooo smooth for days. The 5 curved blades totally glide along your skin with no problems and never leave razor burn. These are very much worth the extra money! I recommend to who ever has not used them
Stephanie C.
I simply Love these Shick razors, they are Amazing!! I tried these two years ago with Influenster in a Voxbox and haven't used anything else since then. So easy to use, not Knicks or cuts, no need to reshave over and over because one time shave and you're done! Love!
Cassie L.
I love these razors, the only draw back is the coating that comes on them to help have a smooth shave will sometimes come out all at once and it'll become messy and I feel like I waste most of it down the drain. Other than that I like them and always get a good clean shave!
Emily-Paige M.
Gardendale, AL
The closest shave I've ever had!!! The blades are sharp and shave even the toughest hair. And they are gentle on intimate skin. I can't believe I went this long without this razor. It's so great!! It's pricey and the refills are pricey but honestly for the shave I get, I don't care about the price. I tell everyone about my Shick Hydrosilk!!!
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great razor blade! Creates a smooth shave. If you try to shave with little to no hair it does give you a burning sensation in the area. I bought these because Walgreens had them buy 1 get 1 50% off plus I had coupons. Great buy! Worth buying again!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used several razors in the  past and i always come back to this
one because i feel like this one gives me much more of a shave then
others. i like that it has a lotion on the strip so it helps me to keep
my skin from getting cut up. this is nice and smooth works well with a
shaving cream or even alone
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razor I have ever had!! This razor sgaves very close to the skin and doesn't give me razor bumps. My skin feels so soft after shaving when I use this razor. The blades are kind of pricey but man it is so worth it
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
These are my favorites. I usually purchase them in bulk so I never run out. They last s decent time for me....around a week of daily leg and under arm shaving. Prices could be better but I think all razors are extremely over priced. I don’t like stubble so I’m stuck. Lol. These are very good though.
Chastity J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the blades on the razor the best. It works well without nicks. I like the fact that you do not have to replace the whole razor, just the blades. The product is a little expensive but well worth it.