Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Breanna L.
San Antonio, TX
These are the only razors I don't need shaving cream for and I don't get razor burn with. leaves my skin so smooth and hair free!
Devin M.
I've been know to use men's razors to get the closest shave until I tried the Schick Hydro! I get a clean smooth shave everytime!
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
I uses all the time is one of my favorite razors keeps my legs from getting Nick’s and Keeps them silky smooth for weeks to come
Jessica C.
Orange, TX
All-time favorite womens razor! I have used this since it came out and will not buy another brand! Leaves my legs silky smooth.
Kayla D.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Schick Hydro Silk is a pretty good cheaper brand of razor. Still not my favorite but I would pick over a lot of other choices.
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been using this razor since it released and I absolutely love it. Close shave, leaves my legs smooth and no irritation for me.
Lindsey R.
Columbia, TN
I love these little suckers they will last for months as long as you do t let them soak in water after use but great razors!!!
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
Works pretty well. I still prefer Venus, but since it's somewhat less expensive, it's a perfectly good substitute on a budget.
Alexus C.
Land o' Lakes
These razors are okay, mediocre at best. They are not anything special. I do however lover the bar of shaving cream on them.
Michelle B.
Hutchinson
This razor was great. The blades lasted a while and the shave remained smooth for a long time due to 5 blades being present.