Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Aimée M.
My favorite razor ..... Makes me smooth has that smoothing gel built in which makes it just glide Cathe's all the hairs really just great
Becki R.
Maggie Valley, NC
I love the 5 blades. It cuts super close and the blades are just the right amount of sharpness. Not to sharp but not dull in the least.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these razor blades. They work awesome. They can be a bit pricey but do last a long time so They are worth spending a bit more.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
These razors are the best! I continuously buy the refills. The hydro silk razor gives me a smooth, gentle shave and hydrates my skin!
Valerie E.
Schick Hydro is an amazing razor. The moisture strip prevents cuts, allows for a very smooth shave, and keeps the skin well hydrated.
Cassandra A.
This razor is great! I love the fact that I can just shave with soap & the razor lathers up so nicely. Plus it gives a good shave.
Carrie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Love these razors!!!! Perfect for hard to reach places and glide very smoothly!! Never worried about nicking myself! My favorite!!
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
For years I only used mens razors because I thought they worked better and then I tried this razor. I love how smooth it leaves me!
Alejita A.
No uso mucho la cuchilla por mi piel delicada pero sin duda esta es genial, la uso en mis axilas y me trata muy bien la recomiendo
Claire A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have super sensitive skin and these are the only razors that don't give me razor burn or bumps. Hydro is my right hand, my go to.