Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Erica A.
The razor works great but the refill packs are pricy and i wish it came with more, I would still recommend the razor because it gets the job done
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't really care for these all that much. Yehh you can shave with em bit you won't get a very close shave. I honestly prefer the men's razors
Tabatha V.
I love shick shaving products. I always have best experience when using this brand. I also love that you can use it 5x or more with each head!!
Asha L.
Fort Myers, FL
These are a great product but very pricey. I will never understand why Schick charges so much less for mens razors, time to change that policy!
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are so much more expensive than the mens refills are and they are literally exactly the same, actually I prefer the men’s ones over these
Katlyn S.
Love this razor. The four blades really get that close touchable smooth shave that lasts. The blades last for a long time without getting dull!
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the hydro silk refills, not over priced and moisturizes the skin as you shave! Kills 2 birds with 1 stone! They last a good while as well!
Brianna R.
Uniontown, PA
Love this so much. A little pricey but what razor refills aren't? They are very effective. They have that silk strip to help keep you smooth.
Aimée M.
My favorite razor ..... Makes me smooth has that smoothing gel built in which makes it just glide Cathe's all the hairs really just great
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
I like be that I can just buy the refills and not all new razors when mine become dull. They last me awhile and are more cost effective.