Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #32 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Janeth M.
Denver, CO
I cannot use other shaving. Brands but Schick! Since I've tried this brand I am in love with it. Keeps my legs smooth and last for up to 2 weeks!
Erica A.
The razor works great but the refill packs are pricy and i wish it came with more, I would still recommend the razor because it gets the job done
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are so much more expensive than the mens refills are and they are literally exactly the same, actually I prefer the men’s ones over these
Asha L.
Fort Myers, FL
These are a great product but very pricey. I will never understand why Schick charges so much less for mens razors, time to change that policy!
Tabatha V.
I love shick shaving products. I always have best experience when using this brand. I also love that you can use it 5x or more with each head!!
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the hydro silk refills, not over priced and moisturizes the skin as you shave! Kills 2 birds with 1 stone! They last a good while as well!
Katlyn S.
Love this razor. The four blades really get that close touchable smooth shave that lasts. The blades last for a long time without getting dull!
Brianna R.
Uniontown, PA
Love this so much. A little pricey but what razor refills aren't? They are very effective. They have that silk strip to help keep you smooth.
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
I like be that I can just buy the refills and not all new razors when mine become dull. They last me awhile and are more cost effective.
Victoria D.
Nashville, TN
I love my Schlick razor! Thankfully my hair does not grow that fast so I do not have to shave every day. But when I do I grab my Schlick!