Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Sarah P.
Dayton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite go to razor. I use these all the time. The blades are sharp they get it all in one swipe and the blades stay sharp.for a long time.
Maddie L.
Saint Charles, MO
My go to razors. I always get a good shave even when I use them longer than I should. They last a relatively long time. I've been using them for years.
Sarah P.
Byron, MN
This is the razor I use. I won't switch to anything else. I also find myself purchasing the mens version because it is a little less for the same razor.
Blanca A.
Fountain Vly, CA
I purchase these to go along with my razor and I love that it lasts for at least 1 month each refill and my legs keep feeling smooth after every shave.
Dajah L.
Houma, LA
These worked good when you had the right razor. It would come in handy so u didn't have to buy another razor unstead you could just replace the blade.
Lex B.
Yulee, FL
Razors aren't really my thing but when I do use them I prefer this kind. I'm not sure why. Just doesn't make me break out and has a smooth finish.
Emily W.
Pen Argyl, PA
Overall good razors. Can get a close shave with the multiple blades. Decent pricing, the refills can be a little pricey but they last for a while!
Taryn F.
Martinez, GA
I like the Hydro Silk razors. They don't dry my skin out or leave me with razor burn and ingrown hairs!! They work rather well...blades are sharp.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't really care for these all that much. Yehh you can shave with em bit you won't get a very close shave. I honestly prefer the men's razors
Erica A.
The razor works great but the refill packs are pricy and i wish it came with more, I would still recommend the razor because it gets the job done