Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #29 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
These razor blades are my favorite. They do seem to go dull kind of fast though. They are kind of pricey, but still been the closest shave without razor burn.
Blessy A.
Winter Garden, FL
These are awesome after shaving with the Schick hydro silk my legs are silky smooth. They aren't economical but sometimes you have to buy what makes you happy.
Autumn G.
Bakersfield, CA
My FAVORITE razor and I've tried tons of brands. This razor should be more popular. Such a close shave, no irritation ever. The razor lasts longer than others.
Parneet C.
These are the blades that I get every time. I wish they were not so expensive. But they do last a really long time. That's what I keep buying these repeatedly.
Amber J.
San Antonio, TX
Half the time I do t have to use shaving cream because they leave my legs so soft. The price is comparable to other products. Super easy to use!! Love them!
wendy s.
Exeter, NH
Really like the razor always does a close shave and it really leaves my legs soft after shaving ,no rav or burn with thus one and no need to use shave gel
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
Some of the better razors I've ever tried. I like how smooth these razors cut. They have zero friction. Giving you a closer shave than most female razors.
Tiffany T.
Greensboro, NC
I used schick for the longest time because it was one of the more affordable brands. However, it has gained in popularity, so I have started using noxcema
Morgan E.
Fort Polk, LA
Great razors and love love love the moisturizing strip. Honestly though I moved onto a different brand because of how fast then become dull and the price.
Brooke B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor will never ever use anything else. I have super thick black hair. This gives a smooth, clean shave and the built in serum helps it glide