Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #29 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Kati S.
Somerset, OH
These do wonders for my legs they have 2 hydrating strips one at the top one at the bottom and leave my legs silky smooth and give me such a close shave!!the only thing I use!!
Elisa Y.
Fond Du Lac, WI
The last time I purchased these razors, one of my razor blades were uneven which is quite disappointing given the price. Typically they work alright though. Nothing too special.
britiney p.
Robins AFB, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First time using this product was a couple months ago. I was quite impressed. easy to use and have had a closer shave ever since i started using it. bought it from a local store.
Miriam A.
Really close shave!!! I have used the same razor brand for the last three years, and it's always reliable, and smooth, and the heads are always unbelievably moisturizing!
Lindsay S.
These were one of my favorite shaving experiences. Although they are very expensive, they get the job done! I have sensitive skin and really enjoyed these razor blades.
Brittany W.
Noxapater, MS
I love the moisturizing strip this razor head has. It glides smooth, doesn't leave any cuts, and shave last a while. The only thing is the refills are a bit pricey.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
These are the best when it comes to womens refill razor systems. It is insane how expensive all razors are but at least the quality of these are almost justifiable.
Jessica V.
Roseburg, OR
These are the only blades I've ever been able to use that don't end up nicking and burning and completely destroying my legs. Seriously, I've tried every freaking razor on the market (including everything from Venus) and these are the best!! Strangely enough, these work a thousand times better than the 'Sensitive Skin' version of the Schick Hydro Silk...so stick with the regular ones if you don't want razor burn!
Patricia C.
I love Shock razors I think they shave better than other brands I have tried, there pretty hefty in price but I mean beauty is pain, gotta spend it to look good
Noemy R.
Love the way it just glides tight thru my skin it leaves my skin baby soft i purchase these all the time its faster and easier to just shave love there products