Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #31 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Zandria D.
Las Vegas
I have always hated shaving until I found these razors. Not only are they affordable but you don't need shaving cream to use them. I have sensitive skin and thicker hair. I won't ever buy a different razor.
Erica C.
So far so good. I actually switch from Venus to these. I think them. Shave is good. As we all know shaving doesn't last long. Least for me. My hair grows too fast. Other then what I like them.
Melissa T.
Merced, CA
This is by far my favorite razor. It is the only razor that I have used that removes hair with one swipe. It stays sharp even after several uses. It is very effective even in delicate areas.
Gwynn J.
Rome, NY
These razors leave my skin feeling silky for days after i shave. I did become allergic to the moisturizer infused, so unfortunately I can no long use these :(. ButI highly recommend to anyone.
Isabella M.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to purchase refills and they are great. They are sharp and easy to shave with and they leave your skin so smooth every single time you use them. They definitely meet your expectations and they are affordable.
Kacey C.
New Market, AL
These razors are so smooth. They give you the nicest shave without the irritation. I change mine out every week to keep a smooth shave going and I've found I get a lot of bang for my buck!
shaunna p.
Adrian, MO
I love these razors. I have tried many brands and kinds since I get razor burn easily. This by far is the best. I would recomend it over all others. It doesn't leave the razor burn feeling.
Rebecca F.
Bronx, NY
Love this product more than Venus. Leaves me with such a clean shave and no stubbles. I need to purchase more razors have been using the same one for 6 months and the razor is still sharp
Lorie P.
This razor leaves my legs and underarms hair free and feeling smooth. I love the silky feeling after shaving. The gel strip doesn't last long but the razor does.
Amber R.
Bristol, VA
This is the only razor I will use! Gets as close to skin as possible leaving legs smooth and silky. I have dry skin and this doesn't irritate it. Also works great on bikini area!