Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Mary B.
Conway, AR
I have been using this brand razor for over 2 years now and I love it. It is very affordable and very dependable. I pick these up at either Target or WalMart. I use this 3-4 times a week. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rebecca H.
Lingle, WY
My favorite razor for over a year now. A close shave every time and the gel that comes out leaves a nice buffer for you skin to help protect it from Knicks. Keep your legs smoothie and touchable with this fabulous razor.
Morgan J.
Arlington, VA
This is the only razor I trust for my sensitive areas. It's moisturizing and effective. My only qualm is that the razors don't last more than a few shaves before I have to change it, which means it's pretty expensive.
Abigail S.
These refills are great. They are the same as the blades that originally came with the razor. They leave you soft and smooth with no cuts or nicks! The only blades I use.
Shanessa F.
Lafayette
These are the refills I use. They do the trick so well that my teenage daughter has started to use them as well! A bit on the pricey side yet worth the wmooth feel
Mary R.
Milwaukee, WI
I've been using the same type of razor for about 20 years. Thats a lot of hairs. Probably should change the blade more often, but hey, I'm cheap. Buy one of these refill kits a year and you're good to go!
A J.
I love these, these seem to get every bit of hair around. My hair grows very quickly so I have to use these almost daily. These are so gentle on my skin. My legs especially get so smooth. I buy these every time I need more.
Zoe B.
Bellevue, WA
These are nice razor heads and provided a smooth shave. The outside helped lubricate to keep skin soft and avoid razor burn. The downside is the size of the head which made it challenging to shave certain areas.
Alexis D.
San Diego, CA
Schick hydro silk is awesome. As its named, hydro silk, it leaves your legs feeling silky and smooth! These refills aren't too expensive for what you're getting, they are effective, easy, and I would recommend!!
Amanda G.
Plant City, FL
Absolutely love these razors. They easily leave my legs feeling silky smooth while I have yet to have them knick my legs like I've experienced with other brands.