Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #32 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Katie V.
Great razor for 1st and 2nd use. However, they seem to dull after the 2nd use and my skin doesn't agree with it. I may need to try the one's for sensitive skin. I like to at least get 5 uses out of one razor since these are a but on the pricey side.
Elle U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a great quality razor, but I feel that they are too pricey overall. I think you can get a men's razor for a much lower price that performs the same way
Ashton M.
I love my Schick Razor! My legs feel so smooth and moisturized after I shave. This razor most definitely met my expectations. I probably will never use another razor. I feel like for the quality its a great price. I will definitely purchase again!
Kaley T.
Grafton, OH
I love my hydro silk razor! I never cut my legs and they always feel SO smooth afterwards! In a hurry I don't even have to worry about shaving cream and I love that the most!
Bianca P.
Visalia , CA
This is my favorite brand of razors, I have super thick hair and my legs are always pokey when I use these razors my legs actually feel smooth I can always tell the difference and plus they get lathered with the strip on the razor
Lisa K.
Columbia, PA
Absolutely love these! The one and only razor that I've never cut my legs with. Makes my legs silky smooth.......easy to use and doesn't lose my grip when in the shower. Can find great bargains on these and will always buy these,
Jaime C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a great quality as long as you take care of it. It cuts close to the skin and works great with shaving cream. Use it about 5 times a week because it's so easy and comfortable to use!
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
i would give this product 5 stars if the price wasn't so much. the schick hydro is awesome, I've never gotten razor burn while using this product. i use this product several times a week. i but it at walmart
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
I usually use the Schick Quatro, but this was added as a bonus in a box I recently bought. I really liked it! Lots of moisture within the blade itself, and a clean, smooth shave as a result. I would use the product again :)
Cierra Rose C.
Saint George, UT
Love these blades! They leave my legs feeling smooth! And they last longer then some over brands! The jelly dots don't last as long though. But they still do the jobs!